Chapter 3

Blossom has now packed and the doorbell rang.

" Blossom!" Pepper called.

" Coming!" Blossom called. She swears she was dreaming there was no way she belonged to a camp called Camp Half-blood, and some of them are her siblings. She walked downstairs to see a satyr in the living room. Her eyes grew wide.

" I have been keeping watch over you," the satyr said. " Come before you get killed." Blossom was allowed to say goodbye to her father before leaving for the camp. When she got there she was immediately brought to the Big House.

" We have been waiting for you Ms. Stark," a voice said. She looked to see a man that is a half horse and half man, her eyes grew wide.

" How do you know my name?" Blossom demanded.

" You are Tony Stark's daughter," another man, this one was wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

" My name is Chiron child, and this is Dioynisis, but you may call him Mr. D," the centaur introduced the two.

" How did you know of what I am?" Blossom asked.

" We have a had a Saytr look after you," Chiron answered. " Now you are here, and you can learn so much more." He then spoke in Ancient Greek, and Blossom understood him perfectly. " Annabeth is waiting outside for you, she will show you around." Blossom left the place and walked outside to see a girl with blonde hair, a very California Valley girl look, and stormy eyes.

" You must be Annabeth," Blossom greeted her.

" What is your name?" Annabeth asked her.

" Blossom Stark," Blossom answered as Annabeth began to show her around.

" So your father is the infamous Tony Stark?" Annabeth asked as he narrowed her eyes at her. " How is he that smart? He is not even a child of Athena." 

" He worked hard, my grandfather helped him," Blossom answered. " I am not a hundred percent sure Annabeth."

" It's alright," Annabeth huffed. " Since you are currently undetermined, you will be in cabin 11 for now."

" Is cabin 11 the undetermined cabin for everyone?" Blossom asked.

" It is the Hermes cabin along with the undetermined cabin," Annabeth answered.

" I am guessing you will be in the Athena cabin then," Blossom said.

" How did you know I was her child?" Annabeth asked.

" Cause you mentioned her earlier, and it seemed a bit personal when you asked," Blossom answered. 

" Smart like your father," Annabeth nodded. " Maybe you are Athena's child." Annabeth brought her to the cabin. " Blossom meet cabin 11." She opened the door, a large group of people looked at her.

" Undetermined or regular?" a boy asked.

" Undetermined," Annabeth answered, earning groans.

" Come on guys, that's what we are here for. Welcome, Blossom! You can take that spot on the floor right there," a blonde boy said. He was tall, a lot older, a scar traveled from his left eye to his jaw.

" This is Luke," Annabeth informed, Blossom noticed that Annabeth had feelings for Luke. " He's your counselor now." Blossom ended up being trained for the rest of the week, she even experienced her first round of Capture the Flags. At the current moment, Blossom was training with a guy named Lee Fletcher, he was not backing down easily. They were playing capture the flag once again. 

" Doing good newbie," Lee complimented. " But you are going to have to train harder!" He knocked the sword out of Blossom's hands and knocked her onto her knees. He went to knock her down fully, his hands were raised, he was swinging the flat part of his sword at her. Blossom held up her hands and vines wrapped around Lee's ankles and yanked him up. His sword dropped right in front of Blossom.