Chapter 15

Months later passed, Blossom is now eleven years old, almost in her teens, her dad was not too happy about it. Blossom was currently at the Stark Tower, she was doing her homework in the living room. In walked Nick Fury, with her father and Pepper.

" Nick Fury is here needs your help," Pepper informed. 

" What does he need?" Blossom asked as she closed her textbook.

"Come with me little one," Nick ordered. " It will be explained on the way."

" Dad?" Blossom began.

" You can go," Tony stated as he held up two wine glasses. " More me and Pepper time."

" Okay," Blossom breathed. She put her stuff down on the couch and went over to the door to grab her shoes. " See you later."

"See you later!" Tony smiled as the door closed.

" What do you need help with Mr. Fury?" Blossom asked.

" Talking to the Soldier," Fury responded. " Are you up to meeting Steve Rogers for the first time?" 

" Why do you need my help?" Blossom asked.

" Cause people are always nicer with kids around," Fury stated.

" I almost a teenager," Blossom reminded him.

"Yeah, like two years away and at 18 you will be an adult," Fury stated. " As a teenager, you are still classified as a kid."

" So where will we find Mr. Rogers?" Blossom asked.

" I have a pretty good idea," Fury smirked. On the way to the destination, Fury explained to Blossom about Loki and the tesseract situation. They now arrived at a gym sort of place. They walked into s building to see a fighting arena and a bunch of punching bags. In the distance stood the famous infamous Captain America. He was working his anger into a punching bag.

" Trouble sleeping?" Fury asked.

" I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill," Steve answered as he continued to punch the bag. The two began to walk towards the man. Blossom observed him, he was the same man she saw in the ice. But he was now unfrozen.

" Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world," Fury advised. Steve then stopped punching the bag, he looked at the two.

" And who are you miss?" Steve asked.

" Blossom Stark," Blossom answered as Steve walked over to his gym bag.

" Howards Starks?" Steve questioned.

" Granddaughter," Blossom answered. " Why aren't you seeing the world, sir?"

" Time for a little history lesson," Steve said as he unraveled the material from his hands.

" I am all ears," Blossom stated.

" When I went under, the world was at war. I woke up, they say we won. They didn't say what we lost, " Steve explained.

" We've made some mistakes along the way," Fury admitted. " Some very recently."

" Are you here with a mission, sir?" Steve asked.

" I am," Fury confirmed.

" Trying to get me back in the world?" Steve asked.

" Trying to save it," Blossom answered as Nick handed Steve a file about the tesseract.

" HYDRA's secret weapon," Steve stated.

" Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean when he was looking for you," Fury explained Steve then sat down to look through the file. " He thought what we think. The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy. That's something the world sorely needs."