Chapter 35

Months later Blossom turned 14, and she was on an Avengers' mission, they were trying to get the scepter from Hydra. She was currently fighting a bunch of Hydra workers while running the snowy forest. He then flew towards the building and bounced off. They all talked to each other a bit as they fought off people.

" Shit!" Tony swore.

" Language!" Steve scolded. " Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

" The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield," Jarvis reported. " Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

" Loki's scepter must be here," Thor stated. " Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

" At long last," Blossom stated as she whacked her stick at someone sending them into a tree.

" Is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha added.

" Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise," Clint agreed.

" Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said Language?" Tony questioned.

" I know," Steve sighed. " Just slipped out." Her dad then sent in the Iron Region to try to protect the civilians. There were some shooting sounds.

" Clint!" Natasha cried out signaling Clint has been hit.

" We have an Enhanced in the field," Steve reported.

" Clint's hit!" Natasha informed. " Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Then Hulk made his way and smashed through it. " Thank you." Blossom was tieing as many people as she can up with vines and putting thorn bushes in the way.

" Dad, we really need to get inside," Blossom urged.

" I'm closing," Tony confirmed. He then destroyed the energy field. " The drawing bridge is down, people."

" The Enhanced?" Thor asked.

" He's a blur," Steve informed. " All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I've still haven't."

" Clint's hit pretty bad, guys," Natasha announced. " We're gonna need evac."

" I can get Barton to the jet," Thor offered. " The sooner we're gone, the better. You and Stark secure the scepter."

" Copy that," Steve agreed.

" Looks like they're lining up," Blossom stated as she walked over to Steve and Thor.

" Well, they're excited," Steve said as he held up his shield. Thor hit it with his hammer. It sent the whole lining flying.

" Find the scepter," Thor ordered, he took Blossom and left.

" And for gosh sake watch your language!" Tony teased.

" That's not going away anytime soon," Steve sighed. They soon got Barton to the jet.

" We're locked down over here," Natasha informed.

" Then get to Banner," Steve instructed. " Time for a lullaby." Blossom got on the jet and waited for the others.  " We have a second Enhanced. Female. Do not engage. Guys I got Strucker."

" Ya, I got something bigger," Tony informed. " Thor, I got eyes on the prize." Moments later they were now on their way back to the base. Blossom was playing a card game with Thor.

" Tell me more about this Battle of Manhattan," Thor stated. "It sounds intriguing, I wish I was there, I do love a good fight."

" It was a bit like the aliens," Blossom answered. "Besides, this was Greek matters, you are Norse."