9 | I WON'T STOP

"used to be the one to hold you when you fall"

A/N: YO IM GETTING EXCITED, THE PLOT IS DEVELOPING AND WE'RE GONNA FIND OUT WHAT JENNIE IS

1.4k reads. That. Is. Amazing. Thank you!!!

____________________

Dark grey clouds began to roll in in front of Taehyungs dashboard as he drove silently. Occasionally looking over to a serene Jennie, he let out a puff of breath as he shamed himself. He had already patched up the teeth marks that punctured her delicate skin in hopes it would heal faster, but it would not overshadow the feelings that were poured out onto him as he gnawed pieces off of her skin.

He could still remember the feel of her soft skin as his tongue lingered, milliseconds before he sunk his teeth deep into the epidermis.

Inside of him, it was telling him to keep going until her body went cold. The only thing that was keeping him sane at that moment was her feeble grasp on his broad back, reminding him that it had to be him or Mark.

Turning her was the only way. The safest way.

Two alarming dings interrupted his heavy thoughts as he looked toward the direction of the sound.

Jennie's phone.

He was anticipating her awakening but he didn't want it here in his car. He couldn't bring her home to where her mother would be pounding him question after question. He couldn't endanger her mother by involving her either. There was only one option. His house.

He sucked his lower lip into his dry mouth as he strategized on sneaking her inside without causing a stir. His brother would undoubtedly be there and he knew how he felt about Jennie. It would only stir more dilemmas. He shook his head to shake the negative thoughts away.

Interrupted again, this time by the shifty movement and small groans coming from the female caused him to glance quickly upon her. Her eyes were sealed shut and her usually soft lips became rigid and chapped as they parted slightly. He exhaled a breath of relief, grateful that she was still in her slumber.

In a deep whisper, he spoke out, but mostly to himself. "Almost there, Jennie." Gulping as he finished, he placed his big hand on her thigh, gently squeezing at them before proceeding to fit his thumb into his mouth as he chipped away at his nails, driving the two of them to his intended location.

____________________

The thing about vision, is that you can will yourself to focus on the image in front of you, or you can focus on the images ahead of you. For some, they can only see what's in front of them as the images behind stay out of focus.