12 | TONIGHT

"before the night is over, we have to do it"

"I thought you forced Taehyung's hand?"

A slender hand carefully graced the rim of a delicate porcelain glass.

Swigging it's glossy hazel contents down his throat, he gulped. A stinging in his throat as it traveled down his esophagus.

"I did. And now she's dormant." He leaned forward, his arms resting on his thighs as he looked into the male oozing authority. He continued. "Jungkook. I saw it." Jaewon smiled. "She's dormant but it's there."

Jungkook smirked. Resting the glass back down on the counter he closed his eyes as he breathed deeply through his nose.

"Should I pay my wife-to-be a visit?" opening his eyes, they glowed the familiar magenta pink hue.

______________

Jennie giggled. "Taehyung, stop, my mom—"

Kissing her neck, he abruptly pecked her lips.  "I know, I know," Exhaling a breath, he swiftly pecked her nose before bringing himself then Jennie up from their position on her bed.

Jennie shifted herself in between Taehyung's legs as he wrapped a protective hug from behind, his arms snug around her waist.

"What... are you, exactly?" her voice was soft, hesitant, afraid to ask him.

He rested his chin on her shoulder. "What do you think?"

Jennie giggled again. "You want me to guess?" she covered her hand over her smile. "This isn't Twilight."

Taehyung laughed with her. "Come on, just guess."

"Hmm... well.. Vampires eyes don't glow red? But yours do.

I mean... You never told me what you really were doing in that alley."

Taehyung licked his lips. "I don't know how to tell you, honestly."

Jennie took the liberty to face him, her eyes softening to see him struggle to say the words.

"You can tell me, just tell me." she grabbed his face gently, caressing his cheeks.

"Jennie," he bit his bottom lip. "We're not human."

Curiously, she tilted her head, as if motioning him to continue.

"In that alley... I was taking care of someone."