13 | TOGETHER

"i'm gonna make you scream my name"

* and the smut continues *

Slurping the blood from his neck, she grasped onto him, hugging him, pulling him closer to her as he continued to thrust into her deeply.

Their sound of their skins slapping against each other, the friction between their legs, the heat, the fire, the passion in their glowing eyes.

The sounds of Taehyung's soft moans encouraged Jennie to continue to suck him out, all her senses heightened in pleasure.

She's never tasted anything so heavenly-she's never felt so high.

Feeling satiated, she releases the hold of his neck from her mouth, gasping, groaning in so much want and so much need that she began to knead his upper back and arms.

Closing his eyes, Taehyung relishes the feel of her raw, her delicate hands melding into his skin with every thrust—he thought about wanting to fuck her every day, wanting to be with her twenty four seven.

He was addicted.

Like how a toddler never shares his favorite toy with other people.

Feeling a sensational knot in her stomach, a pit of fire ignited, zooming through her cunt magically. She orgasmed, all around his cock, causing him to moan loudly.

"Fuck, Jennie, you're so good. It's so good"

Hiking her bottom up, inclining her body upwards and into his, he grabs hold of her hips, pounding into her even harder.

Opening her eyes, a beautiful shade of an amethyst radiated from her eyes, marking her transition.

Looking down at her as he bit his lips, he brought his tongue in between his teeth, biting down slightly.

"Almost, Jennie. Wait for me." he says, readjusting her legs on top of his shoulders.

Taking himself out of her, he flips her over to her stomach, instantly, she arches her back, ass in the air looking for him to enter.

Slapping her ass, he enters without notice, bringing her instant pain and pleasure as he thrusts into her from behind.

With one hand firmly grasping onto her hip, his dominant hand delicately grabs at her hair, then tugging at the scalp.

The angle of her arch is indescribable and Taehyung couldn't help but admire her back dimples and the grooves of her caramel smooth skin against her spine.