23 | WHERE IS SHE

"What do you mean you don't know where she went!" Jungkook yelled, the glass window behind him slowly cracking. The personification of his temper, close to shattering at any point in time.

With the crack on the glass growing bigger, his servants' eyes squinted, afraid of the glass shattering and shards piercing through their bodies. As they waited, they heard Jungkook's temper falter with each creaking, which ultimately, the glass window shattered to pieces.

Awaiting for the stinging pain of a million shards of glass, it never came. Opening their eyes one by one, the glass shards floated about within the room, with Jungkook's head hanging low.

Speaking softly, the pieces of glass fell gently like snowflakes as he spoke. "Do not let her leave this mansion...ever..."

Disappearing into the shadows of the dark corners, he instantly teleported from their hidden mansion to the smell of salty sea, chirping birds and the white sting of the sun.

Opening his eyes, his vision was colored white, then bright colors of summer danced in his sight as he pushed himself off of a tree he had leaned on, walking towards what looked like to be an abandoned mansion.

Walking up the steps, there he found her, laid perfectly in the middle of the floor of the entrance.

With a solemn smile, he walked towards her defenseless body. Crouching down to her, he gently rubbed a strand of her hair in between his fingers.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to talk to strangers?" He smiled at her, picking her body up bridal style, and then disappearing into the dark corners of the room again.

_____

With her eyes shut tight, she stirred in her sleep, moving her body to lay from the side to her back—slowly opening them to see her beloved brother staring back at her.

"Jungkook—" she started, but he hushed her lips with his finger, shaking his head 'no' softly.

"Do you want to be mine, Jennie?" Jungkook asked suddenly, causing Jennie to sit upright. Finally, she looked around the room to realize they were in the same very room Jungkook had been in the night before.

She looked into her brother's eyes, then gently fluttered them shut. Putting her hands to her chest, she nodded.

Jungkook quickly hovered over her, finding an exposed area of her chest to graze his sharp fingernail into. Removing the nail off her, he laid his head into her chest, hugging her body as she laid still. Her arms snaking its way out of his embrace to hug his head, delving him closer to her body.

"You have a beautiful heart beat." He says, eyes closed as he lays on top of her, feeling the rhythmic thumping of her heart. Unlike Jennie, Jungkook had never been human.

"You're sure you'd want me to eat it?"

He asks again, in which Jennie responds with a head nod. Combing her slender fingers through his short tresses, Jungkook suddenly holds her body upward, his fangs out, ready to tear open her chest for her heart.

He inches closer, stopping at the close proximity of her skin against his sharp canines.

Dropping his head into her chest again, his body slumps into hers as he continues to hold her body. "You don't need to apologize for running away."

Jennie's eyes widen.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." He continues, as he burrows his head into her chest again. "But please, don't run from me again."

Jungkook releases her to sit upright by herself, placing a slow and steady kiss on her forehead.

Left confused, Jennie decided not to question why he hadn't eaten her.

Beginning to exit the room, Jungkook paused as Jennie asked a seemingly harmless question, "Where did the little boy go?"

He turns to face her, "What boy?" He spits out, his mood turning sour. He knew the answer to his question.

Blinking innocently, Jennie twitched her lips into a quick pout. "The boy with the red hair..." she hesitated, unsure if she wanted to continue, knowing Jungkook's temper, but with the way he pleaded with his eyes, she finished her sentence.

"...with the beautiful hazel and green eyes..." Jennie's voice trails, watching Jungkook leave in a hurry without explanation; slamming the door behind him.

_____

Edit: sorry for typos I made this in a hurry