10 | I WANT TO

"will you love this part of me?"

A/N:

some ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) light mature content ahead

& I'd like to point out that this chapter was changed heavily and Jungkook is no longer a part of the cast... Unless I suddenly change my mind and add him into it for a different role :P but that probably won't be until later after the plot develops further. Hopefully the confusion is cleared up, just at least little bit.

please comment and favorite. your comments really motivate and inspire me to write! so the more you comment the more chapters might be released :D

____________________

Jennie rolled from underneath Taehyung as his body shifted above her, her back meeting the soft mattress. His bare back contracting as he hovered above, his legs sprawled out on either side of her. Heavy breathing ensued as red eyes bloomed into a deep magenta that locked upon his fiery red ones. He suddenly lost his breath as he looked at the girl that was going to be his.

Licking his already swollen lip, he carefully watched her suck her bottom lip into her mouth, a low growling emanating from his throat at the promiscuous sight.

Trailing his eyes at his previous marking at her nape, a thought shamelessly wandered into him.

He wanted to dominate her, take control of her body, her feelings, and mind. He didn't have to hold back. She was going to be his just for tonight. Just for tonight, and she'll have to forget again tomorrow.

A voice within him surfaced:
There are consequences to her memories, Taehyung. You're not the only who loves her.

"Shut the fuck up." He spat out. Bringing his hands around her delicate neck, he began to choke her.

"I love you." he whispered through gritted teeth, tears pooling in his eyes as they ceased back to his normal brown orbs.

Overextending his neck in a motion that would kill any normal human being, he did effortlessly, his bones cracking in emphasis of rushing, time not wanted to be wasted.

Her almond eyes descended back to their normal brown hue as she strained against his fingers around her neck. She brought her hands out over his grasp on her neck.

Tears began to form as her teeth grit in anger. "Taehyung," she struggled.

His jaw opened in such monstrosity that she could almost see through him and it almost frightened her. Was he always like this?

Holding back, trying to control his lust for her, his consciousness took over as he grew reluctant to conceal her memories again. His grasp loosened at the sight of her struggling and the voice that would not stop invading his mind.