15 | WHO

"waiting to get there, waiting for you"

Breathless, he took slanted steps in the hospital knowing that he was receiving strange looks from its patients and nurses

Not listening to the polite demands of authority figures telling him to please exit, or to please have a seat, he had one destination, and one thought in mind.

Turning his heels to the right, he finally stood just in front of her office, hesitant to turn the door knob until a firm hand grasped his left shoulder.

Whipping his head around to view the holder of the menacing touch, his cut up face and torn t-shirt made the elderly woman frown.

He instantly whimpered with one look into her eyes, falling to his knees. Uncontrollably sobbing, he brought his palms to his eyes that endlessly flowed with tears.

The older woman controlled her emotions, bringing herself down to level with the hysterical male on the floor.

"They took her." he cried out, his lips began to swell from the pressure of struggling to keep it shut. "Jungkook has her and I need your help, Mrs. Kim."

Giving an icy glare at him, her eyes softened as he looked up at her from his hunched position.

"We have to do something." He cried in between sobs.

He took hold of her wrinkling hands in his. "You can't refuse when you loved Jennie like your own!" He was desperate.

"You know the consequences." She removed his hands from hers, gently standing back up, eyeing him to follow suit.

Standing up after receiving a nod from the woman, he slumped in his standing position, feeling pathetic.

"He'll ruin her. He only wants to use her. He's going to use her as a tool. She's more than that, Mrs. Kim." Taehyung found the wall with his back, using it as support for he felt like he could barely stand at losing Jennie.

"I know you know more than what you've already told me. To protect her or whatever, but isn't that why you chose me?" He put his hand to his chest, his eyes continuing to water.

"You bonded."

Taehyung could only nod, ashamed to spare a glance at her.

"You bonded despite knowing who she is!" She yelled, garnering looks from a passerby. Quickly, she ushered him into her office, not forgetting to lock the door.

Putting him in a seat as she crossed her arms over her chest, she glared at him.

After a lingering silence, she muttered to herself.

"She may as well just kill you both."

Putting a contemplative finger on her chin, she glanced at the boy who had his face in his palms. She sighed.