Minsung (1)

-Stray Kids Minho (Lee Know) and Jisung (Han)
-A lighthearted argument leads to certain Vlive experiences between the two friends, and Woojin wanted to help/troll them.

——

The boys where all getting ready for a vlive, and it was surprisingly calm. That is only because they were only sitting on the couch and floor waiting for the time to struck the announcement time when the live would start.

"No way. You can't change my mind." Jisung crossed his arms,

"How can you even say that?" Minho shot back,

"My mom always told me they were a fruit. Tomatoes have seeds, classifying them as fruits!"

"He is right. Look it up!" Hyunjin but in, leaving over at the two who were next to each other on the floor.

"Fine. I will look it up later though. It is time to start!" Minho pointed out, physically pointing to the time on his phone. Chan was the first to get up and start it.

After Introducing themselves, Minho and Jisung started whispering to each other.

"What about cucumbers? They have seeds in them!" Minho asked quietly.

"I don't know about that one, but we can look it up as well!" Is all Jisung responded, also whispering.

"There are probably others. We can just look at what others. I still don't want to believe that tomatoes are a fruit." Minho stated, looking at the others. They all weren't paying attention to the two of them, so he looked back at Jisung.

"Then don't. We can just look it up later. Wait, what abou-" Jisung was cut off by Chan reading something that caught both of their attentions.

"Are Minho and Jisung dating?" He quoted. Everyone turned to both of them.

"W-what!" Jisung stuttered.

"We aren't dating!" Minho defended.

"You do act like it...." Seungmin spoke up. Both Jisung and Minho looked at him with the 'bitch are you serious' look.

"You do!" Felix's deep voice rang out from behind Jisung.

"We aren't!" Minho said, his voice raising a little. Felix looked directly at Jisung after Minho got all defensive, and saw the look of broken in his eyes.

After Minho's little outburst, everyone just ignore it, and went back to making the vlive worth it for the viewers and not just awkward.

Trying to keep it normal, Jisung took a deep breath, and smiled. He watched as Felix dabbed and Jeongin tried to tickle Changbin, but then waddled over to hide behind Seungmin.

They went in for another 45 minutes, then ended the Live, Jisung almost immediately going to lock himself in the bathroom, and hide from his problems; even if it was only for a couple minutes.

He went back out and grabbed his phone from off his bed, then walked back to the living room.

"Wanna look it up now?" He called after Minho, hoping to forget the little bit of awkward that he felt. Minho nodded, so Jisung sat next him. The were in the couch this time, since most of the others had gone to their rooms.

"How do I even word this?" Jisung asked, realizing he didn't know how.

"Just say something like, 'What fruits did you think where vegetables' or something like that. Jisung just nodded, typing exactly what Minho said.

Minho scoot closer to Jisung, so he was able to see his phone screen better. This caused Jisung to tense up a little, but not enough for Minho it noticed all that much. He looses up, and even smiled a little, when Minho's cheek lightly rubbed against his own.

"HA! Right here, 'The fruit, that is commonly mistaken as a vegetable, the tomatoes holds a lot of' whatever, but it is a fruit!" Jisung stuck his tongue out at the older, who just sighed, but smiled at the younger.

"You are a dork!" Is all he said. Jisung shrugged.

"At least I know what a fruit us!" He shit back. Minho just scrunched is eyesbrows in return, but smiled when Jisung started to laugh.

Out of the corner of his eyes, Minho saw Woojin peak his head out from behind the couch, and push their faces together. It was already too late to say anything, because before they knew it, Minho's face was pressed against the side of Jisung face.

"WOOJIN! Why on earth did you do that?" Minho yelled. Woojin smiled.

"I needed to help you realize your feelings!" He said, slowly squatting back behind the couch. He stood back up and ran over to Chan, who was laughing at what he had just witnessed.

Minho looked at Jisung, who was smiling to himself. As Jisung turned to face Minho, the older kissed him. The closer their faces squished together, the bigger the smile in Jisung's face grew.

"W-what?" Is all the younger said as they pulled away, trying to catch their breath.

"I don't know. I can tell you that Woojin was right though!" He said. Jisung turned his head.

"I did realize my feelings!" Jisungs smiled couldn't get any bigger, so he did the next best thing. Hug Minho.

——

Words: 836