Yixdae (1)

-EXO Yixing (Lay) and Jongdae (Chen)
-Jongdae is sad during Yixing's absence for solo promotions in China.
//If you see me misspell Jongdae and say Jomgdae, ignore it//

——

"What do mean I'm going to China?"

——

"Yixing, What are you saying?" Junmyeon asked the younger, raising an eyebrow at the already stressed boy. He sighed once more.

"Our manager said that I am going to go to China and promote a solo career there." He explained, looking at the other's reactions.

"So your leaving?" Jongdae asked, getting only a nod in return. Everyone nodded, and Yixing felt bad. It wasn't his decision if he wanted a solo career, which is something he had always desired.

"When?" Chanyeol asked, tilting his head slightly at the older.

"Tomorrow at 4 in the morning." He ran a hand through his hand, and the others looked at the time. It was already 8:30 and Junmyeon decided that maybe everyone should sleep, especially Yixing.

Everyone went to their own rooms, already having gotten ready for sleep as they were let off their schedule early. Yixing and Jongdae were in their shared room, Jongdae helping Yixing pack a suitcase and a carry on.

"Don't stop studying your Chinese while I am gone." Yixing joked, trying to make the tension in the air die down. Jongdae did end up laughing and nodding, convincing the other of a lie.

"I won't, trust me." Yixing nodded and they finished packing his suitcase in silence.

"Thank you for helping me." Yixing said, putting the now closed and packed suitcase on the floor. He added the backpack for carry on next to it, and sat on his bed across from the younger.

"No problem." Jongdae smiled slightly at Yixing, wanting to take in as much of him before he left as possible.

"Do you know how long you will be gone?" He bit his lip, showing his true nervous side. Yixing saw this and moved to the younger bed, sitting next to him. Usually Jongdae was playful, so he knew there was something off with him.

"Sadly no, I don't. I hope not too long." He said, grabbing the younger's hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"Okay."

"Don't be sad. I will be back before you know to, Okay?" Yixing said, looking into Jongdae's eyes. The younger, being slightly panicked, broke the eye contact and nodded.

"Okay good, now let's sleep." He went to his own bed and turned the light off, leaving them both to their own thoughts.

All the members decided to get up with Yixing and wish him luck on his promotions. They were all hiding the fact that they honestly didn't want him to leave, but they wanted to be happy for him.

It was now 2 in the morning, and Yixing was up and getting everything prepared. Secretly, he was sad that he had to leave, but he was happy to go back to his home country. Not seeing the others for however long he was going to be gone would be scary, after being with them for so many years. He hid it well, and gave everyone a hug before he left.

He was glad Jongdae was the last one to hug him, meaning the small tingly feeling would still be there until he got to the airport. After going through everyone but Jongdae, he smiled and wrapped his arms around the shorter's frame. He breathed in the familiar sent of green apples and cinnamon before pulling away, realizing he lingered for too long.

"Bye guys. See you soon!" He waved, grabbing his suitcases to head out the door.

Everyone watched as he left, them watched at Jongdae immediately ran back to his room and closed the door. Everyone sighed, going back to their respective rooms and going back to sleep seeing as it was 2:45 in the morning and they had a tiring day the day before that.