Noren (1)

-NCT Jeno And Renjun
-Renjun likes to steal Jeno's sweaters!

——

Renjun opened his eyes, just getting up from sleep. He tried to roll over but was trapped by Jeno's tight grip. His tired self wanted so bad to crawl back into the tight embrace of his boyfriend, but the logical part of his brain was telling him that he had to actually get up and get ready for work.

He slipped out of the younger's grip and checked the time. He realized he had woke up just in time to get ready and still make Jeno a lunch for later. He smiled to himself while getting in the shower before quickly picking out an outfit.

He walked down stairs and started making a simple sandwich for Jeno as well as a mixture of different fruits and a small bag of cucumbers as a vegetable. He smiled and put it in the refrigerator before writing a post it note saying 'I packed a lunch in the fridge for you' with a heart and posting it up.

He went back upstairs to grab his phone. He checked the weather and saw that it was supposed to be chilly outside. He smiled, walking back over to Jeno's side of the closet and grabbing one of Jeno's sweatshirts. He put it on over his button up and pulled at the sleeves to give himself sweater paws. He slipped his phone in the sweater pocket before walking over and placing a soft kiss on Jeno's lips before actually leaving for work.

Jeno woke up with his favorite person no longer in his arms. He checked the time and realized it was 12 in the afternoon. He opened his eyes wider to try and get ride of the sleepiness. It ended up worked as he left the bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up and shower.

He put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, realizing his favorite sweater was gone. He chuckled, already knowing what happened to it, before grabbing a different one and slipping it on.

He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, preparing to make something for lunch. He saw the bright pink post it note on the fridge and grabbed it, smiling and opening it. He grabbed the bag and opened it, seeing exactly what Renjun had put in it earlier that same morning.

He quickly grabbed his phone, sending Renjun a quick 'thank you for the lunch' and checking the calendar for when Renjun was supposed to be home. It ended up saying '4am - 2pm' so Jeno smiled, realizing he would be able to see the older in only a couple hours.

He cleaned around the house for the rest of the hours Renjun wasn't home, his own work not starting until 6pm- as he worked the night shift that certain day- and he was determined to have time to cuddle a sleep Renjun.

Renjun opened the door of their shared home, slipping his shoes off and a small smile grazing his face. He walked into the living room, seeing Jeno sitting on the couch, reading a book.

"I'm home!" He called out softly, not wanting to startle his boyfriend. Jeno looked up from his book and closed it, standing up to hug Renjun.

He walked over to the smaller boy, wrapped him in a tight embrace and giving him a kiss on the head. He deeply inhaled the smallest scent, sighing contently.

"You smell like chocolate and bread." Jeno pointed out. Renjun softly chucking into the taller's shoulder, nodding.

"Yes, I have been told." He said, kissing Jeno's neck softly and looking up at him. Jeno only held him there for a minute before a smirk appeared on his lips.

"I really like your sweater. Where did you get it?" He asked, watching Renjun look down at the sweater and his cheeks blush out.

"Oh, you know- my closet." Renjun answer back, squeezing Jeno's hand a little. Jeno only chuckled at the other and pulled him into another hug.

"No, I think you mean my closet." He stated, feeling Renjun shake his head.

"Maybe. But we are both wrong. We technically share the closet since there is only one." He slipped out of Jeno's grip, escaping to the bedroom. Jeno only followed him, becoming soft and Renjun's playful side.

"You are right, I guess." Jeno replied, stepping into the room. Renjun was changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, slipping the sweater back on.

"You're going to keep the sweater on?" He asked, his eyebrows raising.

"Oh yeah. Just because you know it's yours doesn't mean you get it back." Renjun said, flopping onto the bed on his back. Jeno crawled next to him, throwing the blankets over the two of them and pulling Renjun closer to him.

"Oh, so you're going to keep it?" Renjun nodded, snuggling his face into Jeno's neck and humming contently.

"Okay, you're cute so I will let it slide, for now." Jeno gave in, Renjun silently cheering and cuddling with Jeno more.

The two ended up taking a little nap, and Renjun started whining when Jeno had to leave.

——

Can I just say that it feels like forever since I have written pure fluff?

Words: 882 words