Seungwoo x Subin (1)

-Victon's Seungwoo and Subin (I don't know what their ship name is; please help)
-Admiration and talent join forces and bring two boys together... 

--

Subin was tired. After a long 16 hours of starring straight at a screen, his eyes needed a break. He took his headphones off and stretched his arms above his head. His back, neck, and elbows popped, and he groaned. 

"Seems like you've been at work, little one." Subin jumped and turned around, seeing Seungwoo sitting on the couch in his studio. 

"Don't do that. You scared the shit out of me." Seungwoo chuckled, patting the spot next to him. 

"You need to take a break and eat something. Chan has been calling and texting you like crazy." Seungwoo stated, Subin nodding and taking the seat. Seungwoo seemed to pull a bag of food out of thin air, as Subin hadn't seen it before; but it was now in front of him. 

"Seungsik made dinner, so I brought you some while I could."  Seungwoo started to take out some of the Tupperware, and placing them on the small coffee table in front of the couch. 

"Eat up! I know for a fact you haven't eaten since you have been here." Subin nodded, and grabbed  the fork. Seungwoo sat back and watched. Subin only squinted at him. 

"What?" 

"Why are you just going to watch me eat?" 

"Because I want to see when you are done because I am taking you back home with me when you are done eating." The elder explained. Subin pouted, his mouth full of pancakes.  

"But-"

"No buts!" Subin continued to pout, but also continued to shove pancakes in his mouth.

"I'm almost done with this song." He whined. Seungwoo shook his head. 

"You can finish it tomorrow. It is 2 o'clock in the morning and you need the entire day to rest. Plus, Chan is going to have a heart attack if you don't come home with me. You need to remember to check your phone every once in while." Seungwoo finished speaking just as Subin finished his pancakes. 

"I know. It's just i'm almost done with this song for class and I have inspiration to finish it." Subin starting picking up his trash, Seungwoo standing up and walking behind him. 

"I get it, but you have all week off, plus next week to work on this song. It is only the third day since you got the freaking assignment. You don't need to finish it all in the first couple days. Especially when you aren't up keeping basic human needs. I know you have been staying up later to write lyrics. Give your body a break sometimes. Otherwise you are going to go too long and then crash. Then you will feel ten times as worse." Subin lowered his head. Seungwoo wrapped his arms around the younger and rested his forehead on the top of Subin's head. 

"Let's go home." Subin said. Seungwoo nodded and let Subin go. He grabbed his phone and turned off his system and laptop. Seungwoo grabbed the younger's hand and intertwined their fingers. Subin looked at his feet once more, hiding his smile, as Seungwoo pulled them out of the studio. 

The two boys made their way back home, the only sound being the occasional sound of a car driving by them, or a group of young adults walking by. Subin glanced at their hands, his smile coming back the more he did. Seungwoo watched the younger from the corner of his eye, also a small smile appearing on his lips. Subin didn't notice, and it gave Seungwoo more time to just appreciate the big sweater, probably Byungchan's, and the smile on his lips. 

"Promise me something, little one." Subin looked up, his tired eyes open wide. He nodded, motioning for the older to continue. "Promise me that you will take better care of yourself. You always get so caught up in school, it worries not only Chan, but the rest of the boys as well. Especially me. So just, please look after yourself. Make sure you eat, drink water, get enough sleep et cetra." The two had stopped walking. The street light above them pouring light down. Only then was Seungwoo able to see the bags under Subin's eyes. he frowned.