Moonbae (2)

-The Boyz Kevin and Jacob
-cold and chapstick!

——

The members were all outside, filming and taking pictures at a photo shoot. The cold air was hitting them in the face, Younghoon, Changmin and Chanhee who were all getting their photos done had pink noses and ears. They only had Kevin, Eric and Jacob who needed to have their photos taken, then they would be able to go back to their dorm and warm up.

Eric was hanging on Juyeon while Jacob was hanging on Kevin, both trying to find as much warmth as possible.

"It's really cold!" Jacob whispered, his arms wrapped around Kevin's torso. Kevin nodded, feeling Jacob burry his face into his own chest. A staff came over, ruining their little moment, and told them they their makeup had to be touched up and that right after, they would get their photos taken. They got their makeup touched up, having to drag Eric away from Juyeon.

"I don't want to take my jacket off." Eric whined, wrapping his arms himself. Jacob nodded but stood in front of him.

"It will be over before you know it. Just, please listen to what the photographer and pd say to you." He reasoned, a pleading look on his face. Eric nodded slowly, the three boys continuing to walk closer to the photographer.

Their coats came off, the cold hitting them in the back, face and all around. Jacob shivered, licking his quickly drying lips. They did what they were told, trying to ignore the cold piercing through their shirts.

They finished after about half an hour, immediately going to get their coats. Their manager told them to pile into the car, and that's exactly what they did. There was conversations as soon as they got inside, mostly talking about how hungry, tired or cold they were.

Jacob, Kevin And Jaehyun all sat in the back. Jacob had his red, numbed cold hands stuffed under his thighs, hoping to regenerate some of the warmth. His coat was brought up his nose and the hood was on. He tried to get as warm as possible, but came to no avail as his hands still had no warmth.

"Are you cold?" Kevin asked, chuckling softly from the shake on Jacob's hood. The older felt an arm wrap around his back as he was pulled a little from his seat. He was pressed into Kevin, feeling some warmth. He felt a body lean against him and peaked out of his hood a little to see Jaehyun leaning on his side. He closed his eyes, the tiredness of the day getting to him as he yawned.

Jacob turned his head to look at Kevin, taking his hood off in the process, wanting to get a better look at the younger next to him. He smiled slightly, watching Kevin's lips turn up.

"I'm cold." He whispered, Kevin leaned closer to him. He kissed the tip of Jacob's red nose and nodded at him.

"I can tell. Your nose is cold and red." Blood rushes to Jacob's cheeks as he blushed.

"Ew, don't do that when I'm around." Jaehyun said, leaning off of Jacob. The older chuckled, leaning away from Kevin slightly am shaking his head at Jaehyun.

"You don't have to be mean." He said, not waiting to intently listen to Jaehyun's response as he leaned back into Kevin. The younger's arm was still around him, even as they pulled up to get to the dorm.

The boys quickly got out of the car, making their way into the dorm. They were all cold, and they only had two showers so they would take turns in twos.

"I'll go last." Jacob announced, letting the other's fight over when they would shower. Through the group of males in the room, Kevin managed o squeeze his way back to Jacob- them having split up in the mess of limbs and rushing adolescent like men- and raising an eyebrow at him.