Myungha (1)

-Astro Sanha and Myungjun (MJ)
-Sanha loves the small, older boy in his group.
//requested by @_CrossGeneFlower_//

——

All six boys were gathered in the car, taking them to the airport. They had to fly to Japan and hold a couple concerts there for their tour in Asia. All of them ranged from sleeping, Minhyuk, to listening to music, everyone else. They would be on a flight for about an hour and then they could go to their hotel and rest for the rest of the day until their schedule starts the following day.

——

The flight landed just in time for Myungjun to almost fall asleep. Sanha agreed to give him a piggy back ride to the hotel.

"Myungjun?" Sanha asked, looking over his shoulder at the half asleep boy.

"Mhm?"

"Fall asleep of your tired." Myungjun shook his head.

"No because if I sleep then I will go limp and be heavy for you to carry to the hotel." He explained, stifling a yawn afterwards.

"You weigh like nothing, just sleep." Myungjun shrugged and rested his head on the younger's shoulder, his eyes fluttering closed. Sanha heard his breathing slowly even out, and knew the older was asleep.

They all made it to the car, Sanha letting Myungjun continue sleeping on their way to the hotel. As soon as they got their, the oldest male woke up. Quickly getting out, the boys shuffled to their two rooms.

"Three in one room three in the other. There are only two beds in each, so you will have to share with one another." Their manager explained, walking to his own room down the hall. They all looked at each other, and silently decided who would be with who. Jinwoo, Dongmin and Moonbin were in the first room leaving Minhyuk, Myungjun and Sanha in the other.

Once they go in the room, Myungjun immediately laid down on the bed, curling under the blankets to sleep.

"Myungjun, you have to change out of your clothes, brush your hair and teeth, and get ride of your makeup." Minhyuk said, hearing the oldest groan.

"Go into the bathroom now, then you can sleep when you are done." Myungjun didn't say anything, but he got up and grabbed a t-shirt from his luggage. He brought it with him along with his brush, toothbrush and toothpaste and makeup wipes. His skin routine in the bag with his wipes and other cosmetic items. Sanha and Minhyuk Both got their items together, waiting for their turn in the bathroom.

"I'm going next since you take forever." Sanha said, glancing at the other in the room.

"Whatever." Minhyuk shrugged, flopping in the bed. Myungjun came out of the bathroom, putting everything in his suitcase before grabbing the plushie he brought, and slipping under the covers of the bed. Sanha got up and went to the bathroom to do his routine. When he finished, he also put his stuff away and sat on the bed with Myungjun on it. He realized the heavy sleeping Myungjun was passed out and dead asleep. He took this time to let his guard down and say the words he had wanted to for so long.

"Myungjun- I hope you are asleep otherwise this will be really embarrassing. I really like you, a lot. Your cute and small and adorable and I want to hug you as much as I can." He confessed, laying down as well. His heart stopped as Myungjun flipped over in the bed and smiled at him.

"I like you too Sanha." He said, his duck lips forming. Sanha's face went completely red and he tried to hide it.

"Your embarrassed now." Myungjun teased, poking the younger in the side. Sanha shook his head and uncovered his face. He smiled at the older as well, wrapping his arm around his smaller frame and brought him closer.

"Let's sleep some?" He asked, trying to get ride of the blush on his face. Myungjun nodded and they both closed their eyes. Minhyuk came out of the bathroom, ignoring the two in the bed across from his and fell asleep right away. They all were confused as the door to their room opened until their heard the familiar voice of Jinwoo echoing through.

"Can I borrow someone's toothpaste? Dongmin and Moonbin are being rude." He asked, looking at the three scowling boys.

"What?" He asked, looking at them all. The three exchanged looks before Minhyuk nodded, and grabbed the extra pillow on his bed and chucked it at the leader.

He tumbled out of the room, the door closing behind him and they all laid back down, the rest of the day slipping to the back of their minds as sleep over took their bodies. Myungjun and Sanha still wrapped him their arms and cuddling in the dark.

——

Finished. Hope you like it friend!

Words: 812 words