Johnten (1)

-NCT Johnny and Ten
-Johnny gets embarrassed because of a chocolate stick.

——

It is weekly idol time, all except for NCT Dream, since they had a concert. Along with Taeil, since he was sick and could come. That left most of NCT 127 and U. Today was a really exciting day, since they would get to have a limbo contest and do a random dance challenge with other groups songs.

"Who wants to go first?" Doni asked, motioning slightly to the limbo in front of the ten boys.

"Well, since we have an even amount of people, let's have them pair up and face each other that way, and the winners of each pairing can face each other." DC explained, while the boys nodded.

"Here. Since Lucas and Johnny are the tallest, let's have them be paired." Doni said. The two members stood up, and walk side by side where DC was standing. The other pairings were Win Win and Yuta, Jungwoo and Ten, Doyoung and Jaehyun, and Taeyong and Kun.

"Let's start with 70 cm. Lucas and Johnny, you start." Johnny ended up winning, along with the pairs afterwards, the winners were Win Win, Ten, Jaehyun and Taeyong. After that, Win Win and Johnny went against each other, along with Jaehyun. Taeyong and Johnny won. Taeyong and Ten versed each other, and Ten won. Which meant that Ten and Johnny would face each other.

"Okay, for this I am going to make a big jump and move it to 60 cm." Doni said, and lowered the bar.

"This is a lot shorter then I thought." Johnny said, laughing nervously. Ten smiled, and DC ushered one of them to start. Ten went first, and made it under, which made Johnny unsure. He tried, but he fell after almost getting all the way under.

"Okay, Ten is the winner!" Doni said, and held up Ten's hand. Johnny sat down and watched Ten getting praised. The other members watched Johnny, as they knew he had a crush on Ten and loved seeing him smile.

"Okay, let's continue." Doni said, and started to explain the rules to the next game.

"A song will be played, and if you know the dance, you dance to it. After all eight songs have played, who ever has danced to all of them is the winner." The boys nodded, and stood up. The stood to the side and waited for all the songs to play. Everyone knew Johnny loved to dance to other group's songs, and that he would probably win.

After all the songs played, Johnny had danced them all, while Jungwoo was in second place with six songs.

"Johnny, you won. Congratulations!" DC said, praising Johnny, who turned red at the attention. It was Ten's turn to watch Johnny get praised. The thing is, no one knew he liked the older. He sat down, and waited for further instruction on what to do next.

Doni and DC asked questions about the groups and comebacks like usual, and they all teased each other. After a little bit, DC and Doni looked at each other with smirks on their faces, before turning to the others.

"Okay the two winners from earlier, Ten and Johnny, please step in the middle. Ten immediately did so, while Johnny slowly did so, confused as to what was happening. DC grabbed the one thing Johnny had been worried about since he grew a crush on Ten.

A chocolate Pepero.

The others started giggling, knowing what was going to happen. Ten smirked, and Johnny looked blankly at the box he was holding. He figured that it would happen eventually, but not today.

"Since you both won separately, let's see if you can win together. How small do you think they can make it?" Doni looked at the others. Lucas smirked at Johnny who widened his eyes at the next words.

".1 centimeters. I think they can make it that small." He said, and Doni raised his eyebrows, turning to the two boys.

"Do you think you can make it that small?" He asked.

"Yes. I think we can do it." Ten said, and Johnny's eyes widened. DC took a pepero stick, and handed it to Johnny. He sighed, and put the end of it in his mouth.

"Here." Win Win pulled one of the chairs for Johnny to sit on, so Ten could reach the pepero stick better. He scowled at Win Win as Johnny sat down, not prepared for what was about to happen.  The others all started counting when Ten put the other end in his mouth. He had 15 seconds to make the stick as small as possible.

He inched closer ever second, and the next few seconds went in slow motion for Johnny. Ten was getting closer and closer to the point were he could feel the younger's breath on his face. When there were 7 seconds left, Ten had reached the last length of the stick until it his Johnny's mouth. He saw the opportunity, and took it. Johnny felt the grazing of Ten's lips on his own, but the the feeling turned to a pushing force as he then felt Ten's teeth on his own.

"2...1... STOP!" Doni said, walking closer to the two. Ten put his hand under their lips and the rest of the stick came falling out. It was crumbs.

"They did it, that is for sure. It is all crumbs which is better then what Lucas thought." He dusted off his hands, and Ten smirked, seeing the confusion and other mixed emotions on Johnny's face, which was completely red by the time.

The rest of the episode, which was only 20 more minutes, was filling with silent teasing towards Johnny, and a very confident looking Ten.

*time skip to the dorm*
(Win Win, Lucas, Johnny, Mark, Yuta and Jungwoo live in dorm one. Taeyong, Kun, Doyoung, Taeil, Ten and Jaehyun live in dorm two.)

"Johnny, you are so obvious." Is the first thing said when the got inside. He sighed and nodded.

"Shut up Lucas." He said, and walked to the couch and sat down. The others started to laugh at him, and he groaned. There was a knock at the door, and Yuta went to answer it. When he came back, he looked at Johnny.

"Johnny, Ten is here for you." He said smirking at Johnny, who stood up and walked to the door. Ten saw him, and grabbed his arm, pulling him into the hallway.

"Wh-" he was cut off by the younger slamming the front door closed, and dragging him somewhere.

"Ten, where are we going?" He got no response, so he decided to trust his odd best friend. They climbed multiple flights of stairs, and got to the roof. Ten walked over to the bench that was there and stood on it, still grasping Johnny's arm.

"Te-" Johnny was cut off once again, but this time it was by a pair of warm lips on his own. He was shocked, but soon melted into the warm feeling, and Kissed the younger back. Once they pulled away, needing air, Ten rested his forehead on Johnny's and smiled.

"I have wanted to do that for so long." He said, his arms still wrapped around Johnny's neck. The older of the two was in awe. Never did he imagine himself kissing his crush/best friend, especially because of something the other did.

"Huh?" Is all he let out, and Ten smiled.

"I like you, a lot actually. When they told us to do the pepero challenge, I was glad that it was you, and I also wanted to hug Lucas for saying .1 centimeters because that gave me more reason to get closer to you." He pushed their lips together once more, before letting Johnny say anything.

"I was not expecting that." He said, a wide smile playing on his lips.

"Good! That was the plan." Ten, his arms still wrapped around Johnny's neck, moved his arms so they were under the older's arms and squeezed him in a hug. Johnny hugged him back, pulling his off the bench in the process.

The day turned out great for both of them.

——

Words: 1386