Chanbaek (1)

-EXO Baekhyun and Chanyeol
-Baekhyun sends love letters to Chanyeol.

——

Beauty is how I see you!

Chanyeol looked at the letter confused. Looking around, he smiled slightly and wondered who wrote the letter.

"Ooohhh! What's that?" Sehun came up behind him and gawked.

"Oh shut up!" Chanyeol turned around, looking at the younger.

"What is it though?" He asked, his face becoming a little serious.

"I don't know exactly. I found it in my locker!" He handed the note to Sehun who read it, and smirked.

"Looks like you got a secret admirer!" The younger moved has eyebrows up and down, making Chanyeol deadpan.

"Shut it!" The older replied, flicking Sehun's forehead.

"What happed? Why did you flick Sehun's forehead?" Jongin came up behind them and intervened.

"Chanyeol here has a secret admirer!" Sehun explained. Jongin looked unimpressed until Sehun showed him the note.

"Wow! You do!" Jongin said, smirking.

"I don't know who it is, I just found it in my locker." Chanyeol shrugged. "Let's just go to class!" He added, putting the note in one of his folders and walking to his next class, after closing his locker.

——

You are adorable in ever single way

Unbelievable how much I care about you, but you don't even know

Never underestimate your cuteness

Believe in yourself, because I believe in you

All I see is you

Everyday you stand there, and I just want to talk to you, but I can't

Keep being you! You are wonderful

Have an amazing, spectacular day

You are amazing

Unbelievably breathtaking everyday

Never stop smiling because you smile means everything

These are the notes that were in Chanyeol's locker for the next two weeks. Everyday he would look around, and see no one looking at him, so he ignored it.

"How many is that? 12?" Jongin asked, looking at the notes spread out across the lunch table.

"Yes. Yesterday was the last one I got, but I haven't been to my locker yet today besides in the morning, so there could be more!" Chanyeol explained, also looking at the notes.

"I wonder if there is one in your locker now!" Sehun said. Chanyeol shrugged an Jongin smiled.

"Who do you think it is?"