Sanwoo (1)

-Astro Sanha and Dongmin (Cha Eunwoo)
-Eunwoo only seems to noticed the one side of Sanha
//requested by @notperfect0//

——

The day was normal as always. Five of the boys were around their dorm, rushing around to get ready and start practice. Dongmin had gone out early to help their manager with planning his Mc-ing later in the week, leaving the other five to themselves.

Jinwoo was trying everything in his power to get everyone out the door, but a certain someone was being a pain in the behind.

"Sanha come on! You have to get ready, or I'm going to get scolded by the manager!" He pried, shaking the younger boy in his bed. He only groaned and turned over, not paying any attention to what the leader was saying.

"No~" He whined, wrapping the blanket around himself. Jinwoo smirked, having an idea.

"Fine, I'll just tell Dongmin not to give you cuddles later." He turned around to leave the room, hearing sheets tussling with a being.

"I'm up." Sanha said, getting himself out of bed. He silently thanked himself and turned only his head around.

"Okay, Good! Now get dressed. We have to leave in like twenty minutes." He said, finally walking out of the room. The rest of the member's were awake and sitting on the couch, waiting for Sanha.

"I'm going to hurt that child." Jinwoo said, shaking his head. He took a seat next to Minhyuk and smiled.

"It's okay! Everything set up for later?" He turned his attention on Moonbin, who had been the master in the plan. The younger nodded, thumbs up. Jinwoo sighed, seeing Sanha come out of the hallway. Myungjun got up, handing him a water bottle and a cereal bar to munch on while they were in the car. He took them and ruffled Myungjun's hair. A grunt of dissatisfaction left the shorter's mouth and he shook his head.

"Don't touch my hair." Then he walked behind Moonbin so Sanha would leave him alone. Together, the five boys got in the car and drove to the Fantagio Entertainment building so they could practice.

Once in the practice room, Sanha ran over to Dongmin and jumped on his back, bringing himself and the older boy down from surprise.

"Sanha, why?" Dongmin asked, accepting the hand Moonbin led him to help him stand up quicker. Sanha smiled cheekily and shrugged.

"I'm just happy!" He said, earning an eye roll from the others. Dongmin nodded, giving the youngest and actual hug.

"Shall we start practice?" Jinwoo nodded, going to talk to their manager, who was on the other side of the room.

——

"Okay, you guys have 10 minutes until you perform!" A staff told the six, walking her way back to the the group of other staff members.

"Okay, that means i need to find my shoes! Does anyone know where they are?" Moonbin, Minhyuk and Jinwoo all looked at Sanha, while Myungjun stood in the middle of the room. Dongmin was helping him look for his shoes, but coming out to no avail.

"I'll go ask manager if he has seen them." Dongmin said, walking to the other room their manager was in. Myungjun turned to Sanha.

"Give me my shoes back, I know you took them!" He said, his eyebrows showing he was 'angry'. Sanha smiles cheekily, an evil intentioned glint in his eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He said, shrugging. Minhyuk sighed, standing in front of the seated boy and crossing his arms.

"Sanha, come on. We are going to get in trouble if Myungjun doesn't have his shoes." He tried to reason. The younger huffed, but stood up none the less. He reached behind the vanity mirrors and pulled out a pair of shoes, handing them to Myungjun. The older quickly grabbed them and put them on, looking at Dongmin who had just entered the room.

"I coul- oh you found them?" He asked, seeing Myungjun with his shoes. He nodded, smiling his famous grin.

"Yeah, I did. Thank you though!" Dongmin nodded, leaning down a little so the staff could reach his face to fix his makeup. A couple other staff did the same to the other five.

The six went out and performed 'All Night' and another song from their newest album. When they finished, they were back in the pre-stage area and were getting ready to change into different clothes, so they could go back to the dorms.

Dongmin and Sanha were next to each other in front of one of the changing rooms, waiting for Moonbin so they could hand him a water and a towel. When he came out, He smirked at Myungjun, Minhyuk and Jinwoo before grabbing what was handed to him and exiting the room.

"Wh- AHH!" Sanha was shoved cut off wen Moonbin pushed him into the changing room, Dongmin following not to far behind and the door being closed, and locked, behind them.

"Moonbin, why did you lock us in here?" Dongmin asked.

"Just confess already!" Myungjun's voice was muffled, but still heard from the other side. The two inside the room immediately turned red and away from each other.

"This is awkward!" Sanha shouted, hearing chuckles from the other side of the door.

"We know!" Their response was heard. The two looked at each other and made eye contact with one another before immediately looking away.

Dongmin finally took the first step, after several minutes, and hugged Sanha.

"I like you!" He said, his voice wavering from awkward and unsure-ness. Sanha wiggled his arms free to hug the older back and nodded.

"I- like you too!" He squealed, shaking randomly.

"Okay, you guys can come out if you want! That's all we wanted." Jinwoo said, the locked door being unlocked and the two awkwardly stepping out while holding hands. Sanha was silently cheering to himself and his face was all red, but same goes for Dongmin.

"Finally, now lets go." Jinwoo said, walking out to the car that was ready for them.

They made it back to the dorm and all flopped in their beds, on the couch or just got food. Everything was peaceful and quiet, except for the voices of Moonbin and Jinwoo talking while they snacked. Suddenly a scream was heard and a dripping wet, fully clothed Myungjun walked out of his room. Moonbin and Jinwoo got up, asking him what happened.

"I don't know, but a bucket of ice water just dropped on my head and I'm cold." He said, a puddle being created under him from to amount of water soaking his clothes. The three shared a look before another scream was heard...

"YOON SANHA!"

——

I hope you liked the request and it was up to your standards! ❤️ Thank you for requesting!

Words: 1137 words