Seonggi (1)

-Ateez Mingi And Seonghwa ft. Woosan
-Seonghwa just felt like a third wheel! Mingi was going to fix that!
//is that their ship name? If not sorry//

——

Seonghwa, Wooyoung And San all sat in a café, eating their cakes and drinking their coffees. Seonghwa was on one side while the other two boys had planted themselves on the other side. They three boys had made plans to hang out a while ago and were finally going through with those plans. That's what brought them to the exact spot they were in at that moment.

"Seonghwa?" Wooyoung asked after a moment of silence, watching the older set his drink down and raise his eyebrows with a hum.

"Anyone catch your eyes lately?" He asked.

"Not really, sadly enough." Seonghwa replies, running a hand through his hair. Wooyoung nodded and quickly changed the subject.

After a little while, Wooyoung and San's couple presence was stronger than to begin with. They were holding hands above the table and being all couple-y while Seonghwa awkwardly watched from the other side of the table.

"I'm such a third wheel now, oh my gosh." She mumbled, checking his phone under the table. He saw a message from his roommate, Hongjoong asking him to bring the younger a coffee and a muffin. He typed back a 'yeah, sure' and turned his phone off.

"I better get going. I have to bring Hongjoong a muffin and coffee. I will leave you two to have a date instead of just third wheeling." He chuckled softly. The other two males looked at him confusion before San nodded, realizing what he had said was true.

Seonghwa smiled, standing up and disposing of his garbage. He walked back to the counter and looked at the menu. He found Hongjoong's favorite muffin and coffee and knew to order those.

"Hello! What can I get for you?" The make behind the cash register asked, a friendly gummy smile present on his face. It was almost contagious and a small smile made its way to Seonghwa's face almost immediately.

"Hello. Can I get an iced caramel macchiato and a cinnamon crumble muffin?" He asked politely, looking at the male instead of the menu.

"Sure thing. Will that be an order for here or take out?"

"Take out, please." A nod was returned on Seonghwa's part and he stepped aside to wait for his order. He quickly glanced at the couple and smiled at them, despite them not seeing him. He watched as the nice-smiled man made the coffee and put a muffin in one of the take out bags. The order was placed on the counter and he was motioned to take it.

"Thank you! Have a nice day."

"You too!" With that, Seonghwa left the café, walking down to his and Hongjoong's shared apartment. He took a look at the order and saw a napkin with black writing on it. Confusion contorted his face as he slowed his steps and carefully grabbed the napkin so he didn't rip it. A smile was brought onto his face as he read what it said.

Hello again! I overheard you talking with your friends about being a third wheel and thought maybe I can help fix that! Call me:

xxx-xxx-xxxx -Mingi

——

I wrote this in like 20 minutes after thinking of the idea at around 1:30 in the morning! Please say if there are any mistakes!

Don't forget to request!

Words: 580 words