Yuwin (1)

- NCT Sicheng (WinWin) and Yuta
-People know Yuta loves Sicheng and so does he.

——

Sicheng was bored to the core. He had been sitting in the living room of their dorm for five minutes and was bored. He wanted someone to entertain him, but he got frustrated thinking about it. Yuta has been ignoring him for the past couple weeks, and he hated it. It seems as though he hates Yuta a lot, but in reality he loves the older.

As if I'm cue, Yuta walked into the living room but his normal, beautiful smile wasn't there and was replaced with a frown. He looked at Sicheng on the couch, and quickly went into the kitchen. Sicheng noticed this, and stood up to go to his room. What was happening with Yuta?

——

A couple days later, Yuta was still ignoring him and Sicheng had enough of it. He saw the older come out of his room, so he quickly made his way to the hallway, and pinned him to the wall. Guys'd breath hitched as he realized Sicheng was the one pinning him, and he also loved and hated the close proximity for their faces.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He got straight to the point. The shorter boy sighed, and Sicheng felt his hot breath on his face.

"I can't say." He replied, looking anywhere but at Sicheng's face. Sicheng was frustrated, and he stopped almost leaning on the older, and grabbed his wrist instead. He pulled the shorter to his room, and closed the door.

"Tell me." He said, crossing his arms. He was leaning against the closed, and locked, door not wanting Yuta to leave.

"I can't." He said, wanting so bad to just hug the frustrated boy.

"Why not?" Sicheng asked, his eyes filled with sadness. Yuta was struggling so hard. The pout on the younger's face, and the way he was speaking was slowly breaking the walls Yuta was set.

"Um... oh fuck it. Taeil told me I had to. He didn't want me to get close to you, and he also didn't want to get in trouble because apparently manager said something about me being to 'friendly' or whatever." He ranted, running to the younger and giving him a tight hug. Sicheng didn't know how to feel. He hugged back instantly though.

They stayed like that for a while before Yuta leaned back and started into the younger's eyes. Both had giant smiles planted on their faces, and they hugged once more.

"YUTA AND SICHENG GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" The looked at each other and sighed. It was Taeil. The two separated, but before either of them could leave or open the door for that matter, Yuta leaned up and lightly kissed Sicheng's lips. He tried to only peck the younger's lips, but Sicheng instantly kissed back and wrapped his arms around Yuta's neck forcing him to continue the kiss. Not that either of them minded.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Their manager yelled this time, but the two boys ignored it, and continued to make out. There was a knock on the door, which broke the two away from each other, both smiling widely. It was known that something was going to happen before they opened the door, so Sicheng kissed Yuta again, lovingly instead of completely making out with him. Then, they opened the door.

——

There will be no part 2 because I don't do that. This just ends on a cliffhanger.

Words: 582 words