JeongCheol (1)

-Seventeen Jeonghan and Seungcheol (S.Coups)
-Seungcheol wants to play with Jeonghan's hair.

——

"Can I play with your hair?" Seungcheol asked, looking at his boyfriend. Jeonghan smiled, and nodded while laying his head on Seungcheol's lap.

"You don't have to ask. You know I like my hair being played with!" Jeonghan stated, smiled up at Seungcheol.

"I know. I just didn't know if you wanted it to get messy since it is only 7:30 in the afternoon." Was Seungcheol's response.

"I am not leaving for the rest of the day!" He sighed, leaning into Seungcheol's side. The older smiled, and started to run his hands through Jeonghan's hair.

He had always admired the longer hair Jeonghan had, and he was happy that no one had told him to cut it. It was always a relaxing time for both of them since Seungcheol liked to watch Jeonghan at a peaceful state of mind.

After putting a movie on, Seungcheol started to run his hands through the youngers hair. Paying no attention to the movie, Seungcheol was just starring at the boy in his lap. The resting smile on his face made him look like an angel, especially since he radiated the sent of flowers and vanilla, which is the sent that the older loved.

Without realizing it, the movie had ended and it was around 9:30 at night. Jeonghan was on the edge of falling asleep.

"Jeonghan! Wanna go to sleep?" He asked. There was only a hum from the other as he sat up.

They both got up, and made their way to their shared room. They got inside and Seungcheol thought it would be funny, so he gave Jeonghan the biggest sweatshirt he could find, and some loose shorts so he was comfortable in his sleep.

"You look like you are going to pass out. Quickly change and we can sleep." Seungcheol chuckled, walking over to Jeonghan and handing him the clothes he picked out.

"Okay!" Was the response he got. Jeonghan took the clothes, and walked to the bathroom that was across the room. Seungcheol quickly put on a sweatshirt and shorts as well, and waited for Jeonghan to come out of the bathroom.

The door opened, and Jeonghan as red, along with awake a little more.

"Why did you give me your biggest sweatshirt?" He asked. Seungcheol shrugged, smile a little as Jeonghan ignored it, and laid in bed. Turning the light off, Seungcheol got in next to him, and pulled him close.

"Good night angel!" He said, kissing the younger on the forehead. Jeonghan smiled, and wrapped his arms around Seungcheol while shoving his face into his chest.

"Good night!" Is all he said before they both fell asleep.

——

A shorter chapter, but it is fluffy so whatever.

Words: 461