Hyungwonho (1)

-Monsta X Hyungwon and Hoseok (Wonho)
-Moving In

——

"Come on, get up! We have a lot to do today." Hoseok yelled, shaking Hyungwon into an awake state.

"Five more minutes." Hyungwon grumbled, smushing his face into the pillow.

"No, I gave you about ten last time. Get up, or you can't move in." Hyungwon slowly got up at the sudden announcement, rolling himself onto the floor to get up and freshen himself up.

He did so, and met the older by the door once he was changed. "We are just going to get your stuff, as there isn't much of it, so it should only be one or two trips max." Hoseok explained, dragging Hyungwon out of the door and into his car.

"I'm sure I can get Jooheon and Changkyun to help us move stuff into the car." Hyungwon said simply. Hoseok nodded and the rest of the car ride was filled with silence other than their breathing.

After a couple minutes, Hoseok was parking his car into Hyungwon, Jooheon and Changkyun's apartment. Soon to only belong to Jooheon and Changkyun.

Hyungwon used his key to get in, greeting the two others who were settled on the couch. "We are just going to grab my stuff. You are welcome to help!" He explained, both boys getting up slowly to help. No words were exchanged, other than the occasional 'get the hell out of my way, this box ways more than you' from Changkyun, but otherwise- all good.

After about half an hour, Hyungwon and Hoseok were back on their way to their house, having been able to fit everything into the first trip. Now all they had to do was take multiple trips into Hoseok's -now shared- house and help get it stuff set up.

As the boxes started to appear in the house, Hoseok couldn't help but smile. He walked behind Hyungwon, wrapped his arms around the younger and resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Hello there." Hyungwon greeted with a small chuckle.

"Thank you for agreeing to this." Hoseok said in a hushed tone of voice.

"Of course, but let's continue. I want to eat and than sleep."

"Anything for you my dear."

——

Sorry for the short ass one shot after such a long time but- eh

It be like that sometimes.