Johnten (2)

-NCT Johnny and Ten
-Johnny drops a mug, and a wild night it becomes.
//requested by @annistans//

——

All the boys had finished everything for the day, and they were getting the next day off, for a well deserved break. That means, they wanted to hang out, all 18 of them. Everyone was in the living room of the 127 dorm, talking about god knows what. That is until Johnny got up, deciding that it would be a good idea to do the dishes that were in the sink. They had been piling since the night before, and he wanted the sink clear.

His decision left Ten to talk to the others, and not just Johnny. When he came back about seven minutes later, he was smiling, saying he had to do another load when the dishwasher was done with the first load he just put in. That gave him about an hour. It was already late and Taeyong decided that the dreamies should go back to their dorm along with anyone else who wanted to go. The others left, except for Ten and Lucas. Kun saying he wanted to sleep.

Since it was nearing 12, Lucas and Ten where going to stay the night at the dorm with the others. It's not like they had a day off the next day.

"Who sleeps where? I mean we all share rooms already. You two can pick rooms." Mark said, gesturing to the boys that sat on the couches. (Pretend that it is two to a room)

"I will go with Johnny and Mark I guess." Ten said, and they nodded.

"I'm probably going to sleep on that bean bag." Mark said, pointing to the corner.

"You do that everyday. Sleep in your bed tonight." Jaehyun said, raising an eyebrow at him questioningly. Mark shook his head and Johnny rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Lucas, what about you?" He asked. Jungwoo, who was next to him while also grinding to his arm, spoke up.

"He can sleep in our room." He said, motioning to Donghyuk, who nodded. Lucas shrugged and also nodded.

"I'm going to finish the dishes." Johnny got up, and went into the kitchen. The others went to their respected rooms, all except Ten. He waited for Johnny, being the good friend he is.

Johnny on the other hand was tired and wanted to get the dishes done with. He was loading in the second set of dirty dishes, when a mug, his mug, slipped from his hand.

"Ah shit." He mumbled, moving his feet out of the way as the mug hit the floor with a loud crashing sound. Ten quickly peaking into the kitchen, and laughed a little at what happened.

"Are you Okay?" He asked, while Johnny took his eyes off the floor so he could look at the younger.

"Yeah. I'm good, it was only a mug." He knelt down, and started to pick up the bigger pieces with his hands, hoping that the broom was close by. He stood up once he got all the big parts, and put them on the counter so he could sweep the small parts. As he set them down, one of the sharp parts cut his hand deeply, and he winced.

"Oh come on." He said, quickly grabbing his hand, and trying to stop the bleeding. He looked to his side to see Ten, who had a panicked look on his face.

"I knew you were going to cut yourself." He said, walking to the corner of the room, out fo the kitchen, and putting his shoes on. He came back, and carefully stepped across the kitchen. He got to Johnny, grabbing his hand gently so he wouldn't cause more pain to the older.