Jooseokwoo (1)

-Monsta X Hyunwoo (Shownu), Jooheon and Hoseok (Wonho)
-Jooheon is not okay, so Hoseok and Hyunwoo decide to help him
//Use of swearing and blood. Nothing bad said in this is true.//

——

"Useless!"

"Ugly!"

"Waist of air!"

"Piece Of shit!"

All these words were that same words Jooheon heard everyday. It was nothing he wasn't used to, yet it still hurt knowing his own father thought of him like this.

Ever since his mother left them, when he was 10, his father hated him saying it was his fault his mother left. Of course, growing up hearing this, Jooheon believed it to be true and hated himself as well. The cruel words being thrown at him didn't help at all. His own father abusing him was just the cherry on top for his home life.

School was, if not better, horrible. Kids teased him and called him ugly as well. They picked on him and said that his "cheeks are too fat," and that he didn't for beauty standards. The same group of people, made up of about 15, would physically beat him as well. This made his life pretty miserable.

There had never been anyone to help him get through this. After his mom left people treated him differently. After people saw how he was usually bruised and cut up, they started doing they same thinking they were 'cool'.

——

Jooheon was in pain, and it was obviously to anyone with eyes. He always woke up in pain, having sore muscles and with cuts. This morning was no different. Jooheon had to get up for school, and endure the pain of the day.

Getting out of bed was the first challenge, followed by showering and changing into appropriate clothing to cover up his bruised skin. He packed up the homework that was on his bed and lightly put his backpack on his shoulders, quickly leaving his room to get away. He managed to slip past his father's room and down the stairs to the front door. He put on his shoes and left for school, not wanting to even go but not wanting to stay at home.

The walk to school was a pain full trip, and it hurt more knowing that he would probably be teased and hurt more at school. But, seeing as he needed an education before he could leave, he had to endure the pain for a little longer.

He saw the school in sight and sighed at it, but continued to head into it not wanting to be late to class. He was wary off his surroundings all the way through the building, not wanting to deal with people so early in the morning. He made it to class with out running into anyone, thankfully, and he also made it through the entirety of the school day the same way. Until the end of the day.

Jooheon was standing at his locker, grabbing a couple books for the homework he had. He was too occupied to look at who was possibly behind him, so he didn't know there was someone there until they slammed his locker on his fingers. He was shocked at first, not expected anyone there, but then immediately grabbed his throbbing hand.

"I didn't see you all day? What were you doing?" Sunchul asked, crossing his arms. The couple of people behind him snickered at Jooheon and his pained, frightened expression.

"Going to class." He answered, wanting to crawl into a hole and die at that very moment.

"Don't give me that smartass answer." Sunchul said, shoving Jooheon back into the lockers. A lock pushed into his back, right into a bruise that he had prior to that day. Sunchul grabbed the cuff of his shirt and pulled him so they were face to face.