Jilix (2)

-Stray Kids' Felix and Jisung (Han)
-S P I C Y
//requested by @notperfect0- I've got no idea if this is what you meant my friend but I hope it's okay ^_^//

——

Most of the time, free days are spent freely writing music, listening to music, talking, eating, catching up on sleep, etc. but not for Felix and Jisung. They chose to cuddle while the rest of the members used their free day to go out and shop/eat good food.  At the current moment, Felix was laying half on Jisung while the older ran a hand through his hair.

They had the soft melody of 'I loved you' by Day6's instrumental version playing in the background, calming them. Every once and awhile, Jisung would playfully kiss Felix on the head, cheek, neck and shoulder. He wanted to make sure the Australian boy knew how much love he should be receiving.

"That tickles, stop!" Felix whined, his deep voice, which he was obviously straining from speaking in higher tone, was the one thing that broke the comfortable 'silence' in the room.

"No!" Jisung said, pulling Felix closer to himself and wrapping his legs around the younger's middle, his arms going around Felix's shoulders. He lightly kissed the younger's cheek again, watching him flinch away slightly.

"Stop~" He whined once more. Jisung shook his head and continued to place light kisses all over Felix's neck and face, making sure they were light enough to tickle the younger. He started laughing, trying to escape Jisung's grasp, but came to no avail as the awkward position Jisung had him in was also pinning him to the small rapper. He sighed in defeat, making his body limp and letting it happen.

The two stayed like that for a little while, Felix having given up on trying to escape the older's hold, and lay there in hopes he would be released. No moves were made from Jisung to do that, so he giggled quietly at the tickling on his neck.

The dorm door opened to reveal the other seven members. They were kind of loud, not really caring if Felix and Jisung had fallen asleep, which they hadn't.

Jeongin, Hyunjin And Seungmin all walked to their bedroom, seeing Felix and Jisung in the same position they had been for the last couple hours.

"Holy crap, what is happening," Hyunjin asked exasperated. Felix struggles to get free, but was able to do so. He immediately moved to the middle of the room, away from his boyfriend.

"Hyunjin, you see it too right?" Seungmin asked quietly, the older nodding his head. Felix tilted his head to the side, confused as to what they were talking about. He looked towards Jeongin and saw the younger's eyes wide. 

"Ha, you bottom?" He asked, shaking his head. Felix's eyes widened and he stepped back. 

"What? What are you talking about?" He asked, his eyebrows raising. Hyunjin snorted and walked forward, touching the couple 'bruises' on the Australian's neck. Felix flinched before turning to Jisung and squinting his eyes. 

"Wow, I don't think I will ever look at you the same Lix!" Jeongin retorted, shaking his head again and pulling Seungmin and Hyunjin out of the room with him. That left Felix to keep hitting Jisung with a blush running down his neck and ears. 

Hello! I'm sorry this took a long time, i'm just kind of eh... 

Hope you liked it, and sorry that it wasn't exactly what you requested! 

Words: 584 words