Kunsol (1)

-NCT/UNB Kun and Hansol
-Hansol just wants to confess to Kun but everything seems to go wrong everything he says it.
//requested by @C-VXdancingmachine//

——

Kun had a problem. He was just in love with Hansol. The bad thing is, that they are best friends, and he was too shy. Hansol didn't even like him that way, right?

Kun has to get his feelings out, since it was eating him alive. There were little ideas that popped into his head and he knew how he could confess. He wanted it to be special, so he went up to Hansol after school.

"Hey. Wanna hang out later?" Kun asked, and Hansol smiled.

"Of course." He nodded, and Kun got nervous. What it something bad happens? He shook his head from his thoughts, thinking nothing bad would happen.

"Okay. I will pick you up at around 3:30!" Hansol nodded, and Kun smiled. He turned around to start going home. Once he knew that Hansol couldn't see him, he started running home, excited for the date, that Hansol didn't know was a date.

He threw all his books and his backpack down and changed out of his school uniform. He had rehearsed exactly what he was going to say a million times, but he wanted to get it right. He didn't want anything ruining this moment.

At 3:20, Kun ran out the door, and into his car. He drove to Hansol's house, and waited outside. Hansol came out and got in the front seat.

"Where are we going to go?" He asked.

"Just to get ice cream." Kun replied, pulling out and going to the ice cream parlor they met at. When they got there, Hansol gasped.

"Oh my god, I remember this." He gasped, and looked at Kun, who had started to get red.

"Good." Kun said, parking the car, and quickly running over to open Hansol's door for him.

"Thanks." He smiled, and they walked to the door, which Kun opened for both of them. When they got Inside, they each order what they always get, and sat down.

"How long has it been since we came here?" Hansol asked, looking at his best friend.

"A while!" Kun replied, turning red at the smiled Hansol was giving him. God did he love that smile. Just when he was about today the whole purpose they were there, he dropped his ice cream, and it landed on his shirt. He sighed, and started wiping it off.

"Oh no." Hansol chuckled softly. He got up, and went next to Kun, and started to help him wipe off his shirt. Hansol took Kun's hand, and pulled him to the car.

"Let's go to my house so the stain doesn't set in." He said Kun nodded, sighing disappointedly.

It would seem as if the world was against him, because the next times he tried to confess, something bad would happen. That started from dropping his food on the floor, to breaking a glass, and getting pooped on by a bird at a picnic. This time was no different.

There were at a café and the waiter had just spilled hot coffee all over Kun.

"OH NO! I'm so sorry. Let me eat you a towel." He quickly walked away, and into the back room. He came back with a towel, and Kun grabbed it, and started wiping himself off. When he put the towel down, Hansol grabbed his hand and they started walking back to Kun's house. Kun flopped on his couch and let out a large groan. He just wanted to tell Hansol.

"It's like the world doesn't want us to be together." He whispered under his breath. Hansol looked at him.

"Huh?" Now was his chance.

"I said it's like the world doesn't want us to be together." He said, and Hansol nodded.

"I know. Like let me hand out with my best friend." Hansol said. Kun pouted, and took the chance.

"Not as friends." He said, and Hansol looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Kun sighed, and stood up, his wet clothes sticking to his body.

"I-i like you." He said, blushing and looking down. Hansol smiled, and cupped Kun's face with his hands. He kissed his nose, and Kun's eyes widened.

"I like you too."

——

Was this good enough? I can't tell if this was your exact idea, but I tried!

Words: 723