Wooho (1)

-Pentagon Wooseok and Jinho
-Jinho gets sick and Wooseok takes care of him
//For the sake of the story, they will both be 17 but Jinho will still be like a month older. They are both Juniors in high school.//

——

Jinho woke up in the morning and had a small headache. He shook it off, and got ready for the school day. He decided to wear something easy that day, meaning it was a pair of black skinny jeans and a light pink t-shirt. He sighed deeply before heading to his kitchen and grabbing an apple, that being all he could eat since he had to leave in the next five minutes.

He quickly finished eating and pulled on his black converse and grabbed his backpack, heading out the door. He walked to the bus stop and took out his phone and earbuds. He was the first stop, meaning it would take a long time before Wooseok, his best friend, would actually be on the bus.

As soon as it pulled up he got on, smiling at the bus driver. He sat down and looked out the window, thinking of the school day. He had the sudden feeling he was going to cough, making him zone back into the real world. He started coughing a lot, surprising himself. He shook it off, and looked out the window once more. He ended up closing his eyes and enjoying the music playing in his ears.

He only opened his eyes once he felt a presence next to himself, and smiled upon realizing that it was none other then Wooseok.

"Morning!" The younger smiled widely at Jinho. He smiled in return, feeling extremely tired for some unknown reason.

"Morning Wooseok!" He replied, turning off his music and shoving his phone and earbuds into his backpack.

"I left my car in the school's parking lot two days ago. I have to get it later. Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked, causing the younger to nod and smile.

"Sure. I don't like the bus anyway." He said, causing both boys to laugh slightly. Jinho ended up coughing again, so he turned his head. Wooseok quickly pat his back lightly to sooth his breathing.

"You okay?" He asked, worried for the older male.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." He said, coughing once more afterwards. He shook his head and sighed. He realized his headache was getting worse.

"I wonder what is going to happen today. We have a substitute in like every class." Wooseok suddenly said. Jinho instantly remembered that there was a ton of meeting for the teachers that day, meaning they wouldn't do much. He smiled at the thought and shrugged.

"I know we have a packet in math but I don't know about the other classes." Jinho said, and that both continued to talk about random things.

The bus got to school, and the two walked to their neighboring lockers. Jinho started to feel really cold and regretted not bringing a sweatshirt or anything. He shrugged it off and grabbed his textbooks and anything else he would need.

The two best friends ended up walked to class together and sat down. Jinho ended up getting goosebumps from feeling a cold breeze flow from the vent in the class room. He sighed, his head now pounding the louder the class got.

He laid his head on his arms, that were on top of his desk, and took a deep breath. Wooseok looked at his friend with worry.

"Jinho, are you okay?" He asked, resting his hand on the older's back. Jinho nodded, not making a move to lift his head. Wooseok raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to get a better look at Jinho. He had goosebumps on his arms and he was breathing heavy and unevenly.

"Okay class, I am Mr. Kang and I will be your substitute for today's reading class." The substitute walked into the room with a loud voice, scaring the crap out of Jinho. He jumped up, clearly startled but quickly grabbed his head and rested on the table again. Wooseok sighed at Jinho and pulled the older's chair closer to his own. Jinho didn't budge at all.