Xiaoyang (1)

-WayV Yangyang And Dejun (XiaoJun)
-I have nothing to say except enjoy!

——

WayV all got back to their dorm, exhausted from their last day promoting 'Take Off'. They one by one made their way into their rooms and took turns in the shower. As soon as everyone was done, the door was filling with silence in some rooms and loud ruckus, Yukhei and Chittaphon, in others.

Yangyang and Dejun were sat next to each other in Yangyang's bed, watching a movie on Dejun's laptop. They were both quiet, and had been since the movie started. Yangyang started feeling hungry, a smirk appearing on his face as an idea crossed his mind.

He turned to face Dejun, leaning to press their foreheads together. The older's eyes widened, slightly alarmed at the wide, beautiful eyes that seemed to be staring deep into his soul. He blinked, YangYang humming at him.

Dejun blushed as Yangyang but a hand under his chin to lift his face. He smirked before moving to bring his mouth to Dejun's ear. "We should get some pizza." He whispered, pulling his face away from Dejun's ear and cackling as he saw the older's jaw dropped.

"For the love of-" Dejun cut himself off, grabbing the pillow behind him and snaking YangYang in the side. The younger just continued laughing before he grabbed the pillow and set it down, wrapping his arm around Dejun's shoulders and bringing him close.

"So, pizza?" Dejun only scoffed, mumbling a small 'pizza is fine' as YangYang laughed at kissed the top of his head.

——

Just a short fluff I guess!!

Words: 269 words