Minjin (1)

-Astro Minhyuk (Rocky) and Jinwoo (JinJin)
-Minhyuk really loves to back hug Jinwoo because it makes him shy.
//requested by @C-VXdancingmachine//

——

"What do we have to do today?" Sanha asked to the other five boys. It was still a little early, and they were all laying around on the couch.

"Manager gave us the day off since we have been working extra for the past couple days." Jinwoo answered, smiling at the Maknae as he got happy.

"So we can sleep more?" A very tired Myungjun asked, and Jinwoo chuckled.

"Yes." Immediately Myungjun and Moonbin walked to one of their rooms, because everyone knows they like to cuddle.

"I'm going to the store today though. Does anyone want to come with me?" Jinwoo asked. He already knew the answer. No

"I'll go." Minhyuk said, and Jinwoo smiled.

"Okay. Get dressed then. We are going now." They both went to their rooms, and changed.

"Ready?" Minhyuk nodded, and they left. On the walk, Minhyuk had to tie his shoe again so Jinwoo waited, of course, and when he was done, he ran up to the older and gave him a back hug, along with a kiss on his cheek.

"What the- Huh?" He was so confused and realized it was Minhyuk, so he blushed and started walking again. Minhyuk smirked, as e found the olders weakness. All through out the day, Minhyuk would hug and kiss Jinwoo, who would immediately turn red, and turn his head. Neither one of them addressed what was happening though.

By the time they got home, it was only around 1 o'clock, and Jinwoo was embarrassed. He was putting the groceries away, and Minhyuk walked behind him again. He wrapped his arms around the shorter again, and kissed the back of his neck this time.

"W-Why do you keep doing that?" Jinwoo asked, turning his head to look at the younger.

"Because you are at just he right height. Plus, your cute."

——

Sorry if it isn't what you wanted buddy.

Words: 331