Wonheon (1)

-Monsta X Hoseok (Wonho) and Jooheon
-Jooheon is in an abusive relationship and Hoseok helps him.

——

"Where were you?" Yoonkyung asked, stepping closer to Jooheon. He backed up until he reached the wall.

"W-work." He stuttered, shrinking into his hoodie.

"Why didn't you tell me? I told you to tell me whenever you went somewhere." Yoonkyung raised his hand.

Slap

He hit Jooheon across the face, which caused a whimper from the smaller.

"I m-messaged you." He said, his voice hardly above a whisper.

"Don't try to turn this on me." He kicked Jooheon in the stomach, making him fall to the floor. He leaned down and gripped the youngers hair, emitting a small whine. He pulled Jooheon up, and pulled him close to his own face.

"Tell me when you go to work next time." He said, pushing Jooheon back on the ground, and walking away. The younger watched as he grabbed his keys, and walked out the door. He quickly tried to stand up, and walk to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and found that there was a bruise on his face, where Yoonkyung slapped him. It was also bleeding a little from the ring he had on. He whined as he cleaned it.

He looked into the mirror, and was glad to see that wasn't any injury's to his head. He moved onto his stomach and there was a forming bruise there. He sighed before going to his room. He sat down on the bed, and continued to contemplate what to do. He knew he should probably just leave, but Yoonkyung would find him, and probably murder him. He laid down, and looked at the ceiling making sure that he was comfortable, before trying to fall asleep.

——

Jooheon woke up with arms around him. He felt a pain in his stomach from the pressure of said arms. He tried to look behind his shoulder, and saw that Yoonkyung was there. He wanted to love, but knew if he woke Yoonkyung up, there would be a lot of hitting.

He laid their as the death grip on his stomach for tighter. He tried his best not to make any noise, but failed and woke Yoonkyung up. He felt the grip loosen, so he held his breath. He felt Yoonkyung quickly stand up, and walk out of the room. He moved over, and stood up as well, waiting to use the bathroom. He checked he time, and he had to go to work in about half an hour, so he wanted to get a quick shower in before he went in.

Yoonkyung came back in the bedroom with a scowl on his face, and Advil in hand.

'He was probably drunk last night.' Jooheon thought, walking slowly out and into the bathroom. He got in the shower, and was out in about five minutes. When he came out, he wrapped a towel around his waist, and checked out his injuries. His face was badly bruise and so was his stomach. He didn't realize how bad it was, but he just sighed, and walked into the bedroom again. He went to the closet and was looking for a pair of clothes.

While looking, a pair of arms wrapped around him, and he froze.

"What are you getting ready for?" He said, trying to drag Jooheon away from the closet.

"I h-have to g-go into work." He said, scared at how Yoonkyung would react.

"Oh." He pushed Jooheon back towards the closet, and sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" He asked, his tone dropping a few octaves. Jooheon was terrified since he knew Yoonkyung would probably hit him.

"I d-don't um..." he didn't even know how to answer. A hand grabbed his, and spun him around.

"I told you to tell me next time you were going to work." He started to hit Jooheon again, and the younger started crying.