Jigyu (2)

-Seventeen Mingyu and Jihoon (Woozi)
-Mingyu is having some trouble with his confidence due to a stupid interview, and Jihoon helps him through it.

——

"Mingyu?" The interviewer asked. He looked at her and smiled.

"It has come to our attention that you have been gained quite a lot of fans but also haters. Recently there have been a lot of tweets and comments on twitter and Instagram hating on you. I would like to know your opinion on that!" She stopped talking. Mingyu's smile faltered into a confused look.

"I- I didn't know this was happening!" He said quietly.

"Oh! Then why don't we move on, huh?" The interviewer giggled, and moved onto asking the others questions.

"Okay. Why don't we look at your twitter and see how many likes you have been getting. There has been a spike in popularity from your group in the last two months." She said, opening twitter and scrolling through the posts.

There was a screen that mirrored what she saw so that the group could see what was happening as well. Mingyu was devastated as he read the comments.

'Why is Mingyu the visual. He is probably the worst looking one!'

'Why is his skin so dark. Aish, so ugly'

'He is so tall and lanky. He looks so awkward when he dances. Clearly the worst dancer'

'Seventeen doesn't even need Mingyu. He doesn't do anything but drop stuff! So clumsy'

'Mingyu should leave the group! He can't rap, he can't dance and he is too tall which makes him look to awkward!'

To make a few, Mingyu felt horrible. The other members could see this as his smile was no longer there, but it was replaced with no expression and there were tears brimming in his eyes.

"Okay! Let's stop this for today, huh?" Their manager said to the director. Even he nodded, seeing how sad it was making Mingyu.

"Come on! We should go now! Sorry to end this short, but not really! Thank you for having us!" He said snottily, trying to make them feel bad about what happened. The group followed him out to the cars, and they drove back to the dorms. Mingyu went straight to his room, ignoring all calls from everyone else, and just laid in bed but also started to cry.

'Is this really what people think of me?' He thought, getting up for a tissue. He saw the door open and Jihoon, his roommate, walk in and straight towards him.

"Mingyu?" He called, walking in front of the taller. He wiped his eyes lightly before looking down and Jihoon. The older wrapped his arms protectively around Mingyu, and squeezed.

"You know we all love you, right?" He questioned. Mingyu nodded, and hugged Jihoon back.

"Don't believe anything that they say about you. You are beautiful, talented, smart and really fucking fantastic. We all love you!" He finished, feeling Mingyu wrap his arms around him tighter.

"Thank you! I love you all as well." He replied, still crying.

"Now, Stop crying. You know I don't like it when you cry." He smiled, and pulled away from the older, and sat on his own bed, trying to wipe his tears with the tissue he was still holding.

"Why are you still crying?" Jihoon jokes slightly, grabbing the tissue from his hands, and taking it in his own. He started to wipe the tears but they still fell.

"I'm sorry." Mingyu apologized, leaning his eyes down.

"Please stop crying. If not for the rest of the group, at least stop crying for me!" Jihoon smiled at the other as he sheepishly smiled while looking down at his lap.

"For you?" Mingyu questioned.

"For me!"