Dopil (1)

-Day6 Dowoon and Wonpil
-Wonpil really wants to marry Dowoon.

——

"What do you think of me proposing to Dowoon?" Wonpil asked Jae, who's eyes widened.

"Wait, really!" Jae finally yelled. Wonpil smiled at his reaction, and nodded.

"It has been 5 years. I want to spend the rest of my life with him." The younger of the two explained, widening his smile.

"Aww! That is so cute!" The older flapped his hands while jumping up and down. Wonpil took a step back and watched as Jae finally calmed down.

"Don't tell anyone else. I told you since I don't want to get mobbed with questions since I know you will do that the most. Anyway, I need you help setting up the date tomorrow." Wonpil explained.

"Tomorrow?" Jae asked, his voice full of enthusiasm. Wonpil nodded once again.

"This is so exciting." Jae jumped up and down again.

"Remember!, you cant tell anyone else. I don't want it to be spoiled." Wonpil became more serious. It was Jae's turn to nod.

"Okay. What are you thinking about for the date?" The older asked.

"I know most people go to a restaurant and put a ring in the cake or whatever, but i don't want to do that. I mean, I know that is classic and shit, but I want to do something bigger then 'classic'!" He explained. Jae hummed in agreement, and they both started to think of ideas that would be out of the ordinary.

After about an hour of coming up with ideas, Wonpil decided on one that he like the most. Now he just had to plan.

*the next day*

Wonpil was really nervous, which made Dowoon nervous. 

"Are you ready?" Wonpil asked the younger, who walked out of their shared room, in their shared apartment.

"Yeah!" Dowoon stated enthusiastically. Wonpil started to calm down a little, seeing how excited his boyfriend was.

They walked out the door, hand in hand, to Dowoon's favorite café which was right down the street. Since it was starting to turn winter, it was colder outside and leaves on the trees where falling off, making the entire outside more romantic.

They got inside the café and ordered their drinks, and cakes.

"Thank you!" Dowoon said as Wonpil and him sat down.

"Don't fuss!" He said, checking his pocket to make sure he had the velvet case. He visually relaxed when he realized he did have it in his pocket.

"I have a surprise later!" Wonpil said. Dowoon smiled, and his ears turned pink.

"Really!" His voice held so much excitement, that Wonpil felt as if he were falling in Love all over again.

"Yup." Is all he replied, since their drinks and cakes came.

After finishing their orders, they walked, hand in hand, to the park across the street. The one they met at over eight years ago.