15. The Whole Truth

I haven't let the Cullen's live it down; they know they upset me, they know I'm still mad even a week after, and they know I don't plan on entirely forgiving them for a while yet. And now? Bella Swan knows. Edward has been swanning around with her and drawing attention, yet I'm the one causing danger? Hmm, sure, sounds about right, doesn't it.

"Would you rather poop skittles every time you go potty or lose your hair every time you sneeze?" Parker as as he lays on the grass beside me. The sun's out, the Cullens are in hiding and I've skipped biology while P has a free.

"Poop skittles. I wouldn't look good bald." I muse as I sip my coffee, resting my feet on him.

"That's true." He smirks and I kick him playfully. "But would you eatthe skittles? You'd basically be eating poop."

I shrug. "Clearly you've never tasted my dad's cooking."

He sniggers and sits up. "You know what happened a year ago?" He asks gently.

I sigh. "I don't want to..."

"You had your break down. And look at you now, happy in a relationship with a pretty awesome girl, smiling without forcing it and hell you even speak to Ronnie like he's a human being. You're like a whole new person."

I smile slightly. "I guess I am."

"I'm so proud of you. And you've managed to talk your mom into letting you drive which is a freaking miracle." He smirks.

"Thanks P. And I guess - I just gotta keep borrowing Edwards car which sucks." I sigh. "I feel rude."

"That dude would do anything for you." Parker muses. "Any of the Cullen/Hale clan would."

"No they wouldn't." I roll my eyes.

"Bails - C'mon. They were loners until you and Alice partnered up. We've seen a side we never have with them - they have hearts." He says sincerely.

Technically yeah they have hearts, they just don't beat. I smirk small. "Emmett totally only puts up with me for the girls. They got him wrapped around their fingers. As for Jasper and Edward, I guess they're like big brothers to me; and Rosalie... well, were getting along a little better. She was a total ass to me the other day."

"What did she say?" He frowns.

I filter it down. "I just know she doesn't see me as part of the family, like I could never be apart of it. No matter how far Alice or I go, I'll always be someone in the way - a danger to their family unit. She doesn't understand that I would never do a thing to risk what Alice or I have. She's the only reason I'm here right now." I look up at the sky, visible just through the branches above me.

"Have you told her this?" He says gently as he leans on his elbows.

"What's the point? If I know anything about Rose, it's that she's got a mind of her own. There's no changing it or making her see new." I shake my head.

"She didn't deserve how you stuck up for her."

"She did. All of them did." I sigh. "Oh god..." I whisper as I see Bella walking over awkwardly, books clutched to her chest.

"Bailey? Can I talk to you?" She asks gently. "If that's okay..."

I sigh deeply and stand, dusting myself off. "Sure. Parker needs to get me another coffee anyways." I smirk in his direction earning a middle finger. I then turn back to Bella as we walk slowly around the field, my hands in my back pockets. "Sooo what's up?"

She looks at her feet for a moment before she speaks. "Is there... is there a problem between us? I've been wracking my brain as to why but I can't come up with anything. I mean I just thought that maybe we could be friends considering were going through the same thing and such." She rambles.