playlist

The Wanted || Show Me Love

'Yeah it's true you know, we're not perfect, there's a fire inside of me.
It means I'll fight for the things that are worth it if it makes me feel complete.'

POISON || Every Rose Has Its Thron

'Was it something I said or something I did, did my words not come out right? Though I tried not to hurt you, though I tried, but I guess that's why they say...'

Passenger || Let Her Go

'Well you only need the light when it's burning low. Only miss the sun when it starts to snow. Only know you love her when you let her go.'

Sam Smith || Lay Me Down

'And I don’t want to be here if I can’t be with you tonight.'

Panic! At The Disco || This Is Gospel

‘Cause these words are knives that often leave scars, the fear of falling apart. And truth be told, I never was yours. The fear, the fear of falling apart.'

Paramore || The Only Exception

'I know your leaving in the morning, when you wake up. Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream, oh...'

Tonight Alive || The Edge

'You said you'd stay, I said I'd wait. All those words we spoke in vain. I still recall the bitter taste, I guess some things never change.'

Sleeping With Sirens || If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn

'They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.'

A Day To Remember || I'm Already Gone

'With everything that sets me back, I push back harder to clear the way. There's not a thing that I regret, can't live my life in yesterday.'

All Time Low || Time Bomb

'It was like a time bomb set into motion, we knew that we were destined to explode! And if I have to pull you out of the wreckage you know I'm never gonna let you go.'

We The Kings ft. Demi Lovato || We'll Be a Dream

'Do you remember the nights we'd stay up just laughing, miling for hours at anything. Remember the nights we drove around crazy in love...'

Westlife || Queen Of My Heart

'I'll always look back as I walk away. Memories will last for eternity, and all of our tears will be lost in the rain. When I found my way back to your arms again, but until that day, you know you are
The Queen of my heart.' ♡