32. The Sequence Of Events

I smile as I watch Alice organise the closet, carefully pulling her dress bag out as the early morning sun peaks through the drapes and makes slithers of her skin sparkle. "Tomorrow this will all be over and we can have so much sex." I whisper.

She laughs. "We do that anyway baby, we just have guests this weekend."

I giggle. "Do you think the Denali's will like me? Last time they were here I didn't exactly talk to them."

"Your mom was an asshole that day, they understand. Don't worry or dwell, everything is going to go perfect." She leans over and kisses me. "Now, I've gotta go yell at my brothers to make sure they set up right."

I giggle small and lay back as she disappears. I sigh happily and rest my head on my arm, looking at the ceiling. Everything's perfect; Ronnie and Lucy are coming, the Denali coven, some of the Cullens other friends. The pack, Renesmee. Edward or Ron will walk me down the aisle and it'll all be perfect.

I climb out of bed and slip a loose grey jumper on over some leggings, heading downstairs. I head to the porch and smile as I see the clearing behind the house is being set up; the tables are in one large horse shoe shape with bows on the backs of the wooden chairs. A dance floor sits in the centre of the tables while just behind all of that are logs covered in blankets for people to sit on, arranged with an aisle in the centre. Trees shade that area as the sun is meant to be out tomorrow; ceremony will be at about 4pm, just before sunset so we don't have to worry about any vampire sparkling.

A large arch of white roses sits at the end of it, where Alice and I will legally marry in this country. Carlisle is officiating, something Alice and I both agreed was essential. He's the reason I'm alive, and he's the closest thing to a father we both have.

Fairy lights are tangled in an immaculate manner around the trees and hanging several feet above the whole scene, too high for a human to string. White Dahlia flowers with purple petal tips are the centre pieces, also lining the floor of the aisle. I wondered why Alice had it set up a day early, but of course its because she's a perfectionist. She wants everything to be perfect.

I walk down to where Esme sets the places at the table

I walk down to where Esme sets the places at the table. She smiles when she sees me. "What do you think?"

"It's all so perfect." I smile. "Can I help?"

She hands me some name tags to fold and place and I begin to do so, following the carefully organised table plan. Alice's vampire friends who can't stand the wolves stick to one side while the pack, Renesmee, a few of the Denali's and the limited number of my guests are situated.

As I fold, I barely notice when everyone in the clearing stops and turns to look at something behind me. Esme lays a hand on mine and I look at her, confused before I look behind me. I freeze when I see Parker stood frozen, taking in the scene before him.

"You..." he whispers. "You're getting married?"

I set the place name down and wrap my arms around myself, walking a little close to him. "Got married, about a month ago. This is our celebration with friends and family."