unmooseable

(read this while you can I might get rid of this, well let see how this works this also has a little bit of a rip off of a book by mangle_fan_chesscrew, go check them out)

Nathan pov~

it was a normal day, I was lost in thought when I had a idea, no I'm not going to tell you it ( fourth wall nathan!) sorry, sorry anyway I text moose.

Nathan
[image sent]

bae😶
um..

moose pov-

the day was going the same as normal thats what scared me the most, I had a terable feeling about today. that's when I got a text from nathan, I had a huge crush on nathan. once I saw it I started blushing, i put done my phone and went to the bathroom because now I had a problem..

~next day still moose pov~

I was going to talk to Nathan today about that text yesterday.

moose
hey Nathan can you come over

💜💜💜
sure see u in 5

Nathan pov~ (sorry for so many pic changes)

I knew why I had to go to mooses house, but I knew what would happen once I sent that pic,it was me nude. I kind want him to slap me or something. I got dressed as usual except I put on this necklace i made, a shock collar, weird right? I'm aticted to pain no one knows this, anyway  to mooses house

-timtim skip-

I nocked on the door, moose opened it, he looked the same but he looked super tired. we went to the couch I was about to say something but moose beat me to it "Nathan what the flip was that?"
"what do you want it to be?" I said smirking,he started blushing. "w-what" "how about this" I got closer to him and kissed him. as I kissed him I reached for my back pack I brought. being a human I pulled away for air. " can you close your eyes for me?" he closed his eyes as I blind folded him. I picked him up and brought him to his room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well that was something. if you guys want I can make a part two with smut? or just a part 2 up to u guys anyway that's it for this leave suggestions in the comments and thank you mangle_fan_chesscrew for the idea. bye!