saber x ultra steve

so first off, i honestly forgot some things about ultra steve because its been a while. so I'm sorry if I mess up something's. second, this was requested by Olisteve. let's start this shit.

saber pov~
I watched her start walking to the door, "that's it! I'm breaking up with you! your such a selfish brat!" she screamed at me, i looked down. I laugh a little. "what are you laughing at bitch!" she shouts. I smirk, "that fact that you are calling me selfish, we were dating for a year and you were never around. you yell at me for not hanging out with you when your never here, you yell at me for not helping you. when all I did was help you, i paided for a roof over your head, i paided for you to have food every night. you know what? your a terrible person, your so self absorbed. now, leave before i make you." I growl out the last sentence. she turns and walks out, well fuck you. I sigh and go to my office, i turn on minecraft. I have this weird ability to were I could go into the game, it was odd. so thats what I do, i land down on the grass. I see ultra steve was walking around, i was hidden behind a tree so I say down and leaned against the tree. should I talk to him or walk away and have some alone time? I hurry my face in arms, i feel a hand on my shoulder. "are you okay?" I hear ultra ask. I shake my head, i hear shuffling and ultra hugs me. I lean into his embrace, not showing my face. he tilts my head up, my eyes were red and puffy and my face had terrible red blotches. obviously he couldn't see most of that because of the bandana and my hair. he just hugs me tighter, my face buried in his chest. I keep my self from crying more, i cry to much. this was the first time someone has seen me cry in years, because emotions suck.

"why are you nice to me?" I ask quitely. it was muffled by his chest but he still heard, "because your my friend, you haven't tried to hurt me. your always there when I need you, you help others." he explains. so if I stop doing stuff for him he'll stop being nice?! because I'm his friend! so hes.... piting me? I lightly push him of me and remove his memory, i then teleport out of the game. I fucking knew it, i go into the game again but far away and in creative. I start causing mass destruction, as I'm in the game. soon I was knealing in a giant hole, fire is all i see for miles. I had my head down, a malicious smirk on my face. I hear a gasp, i look up slowly. ultra steve. I slowly stand up, i just keep the smirk on my face. I don't say anything, just stare at him. "saber?" he calls. "yes~?" I call back. "what happened?" he asked. looking around frantically, i fly up. "I was mad and had the creative mode option. one thing led to another and here we go. I did all if this" I giggle insanely at the end. he looked at me scared, i sigh and and do //undo in the chat. all the fire and the giant hole disappeared. "there." I say. upset i couldn't have my fun. he sighs happily, i do a flip and land on the ground gracefully. "what did I miss?" I ask. walking back to camp, knowing the pair of eyes watching me. "umm. nothing much. chaos Steve hasn't attacked or anything." he says. I nod, my eyes watching the forest line. "hey, follow me" I whisper to him, then dart off to the side. we keep walking that way until we reach a house, it looks relatively normal. "why are we here?" ultra steve asked. we walk in, "someone was following us. I'm not leading them to our base. now, im going to go distract them. when you here a firework, you can go back to the base." I explain. he looks like he wants to protest, but doesnt. I walk out the house, a fancy sword in hand. I rest it on my belt and walk back to where the hole was. once I get there I sit down with my eyes closed, feeling the eyes on me. "why haven't you came out yet? I know your there" I say, loud enough for the person to hear me. "what if I don't want to?" a deep voice says back. "you don't have a choice!" I say menacingly. a invisable barrier pushed the unknown being to me, soon recognised as chaos steve.

I put down a quick firework then look at chaos, the barriers had him pushed into a tiny box. I stand infront of him, "why were you following us?" I ask. he shakes his head, i push the barriers smaller. "I needed to talk to you!" he shouts. I release him a bit. "why?" I ask. sitting in front of him. "I say the destruction you made, you said it was fun. I wanted you to join the dark side, someone like you could cause some major damage." he taunts. "so you want me to go against all ice been trained for!? what my whole life has been dedicated too!?! just turn my back on my friends?!" I shout at him. he nods slowly, "my answer is no. I'm not evil, im just... unstable. be lucky i haven't killed you yet, because I can. and you know it, so why do you still go after us?" I question. he sighs, "i don't go after you guys. I go after ultra steve, i was thinking maybe if I killed him, you would join the dark side. you and I could rule the world." he says. I sigh and snap, returning him to dark Steve, the bottle infront of me. "i won't join the dark side. but i will do this. I will send you to an almost empty world. there you can cause all the destruction you want, and you won't hurt any Steve's or players. there is still mobs and stuff." I explain, he smiles and nods. I wave my hand and with that he is gone, i run to the base. I see ultra steve passing. "why are you passing?" I ask. he looks at me and hugs me. "omg! I was so worried" he says. I smile softly, "you never have to be worried about me. I also happened to get this" I say holding up the rainbow liquid. he smiles widely, i smile softly at his cuteness. "I can't actaully bring back rainbow yet, but i will have to soon" I say. he sighs and nods. he then kisses me, i stumble back a bit, shocked. soon I start kissing back, then we pull apart. "care to explain?" I ask, a small smirk on my face. he sighs, "I won't be like this for long and I wanted to make the most of it." he says. I smile, i then pull him in for another kiss.

~~~~~
omg! it's so fucking short! I know, i couldn't think of what to do but it was a request so... also, im incredibly sorry for those of you who saw this come out. a friend of mine published it before it was finnished so I'm sorry for that. another thing, the last chapter I posted was the 50th! quarter of the way through this book! I'm pretty sure that's it. peace✌