gang

this ones short, I was trying to actually let you guys read something.

sharks pov~
hello, my name is andrew. or more commonly known as shark. I'm the leader of my gang. also known as the shadows. I'm defiantly not the strongest, but I'm the leader because I'm the only one who talks. saber, Nathan, moose. they haven't talked, and haven't needed to. I mean, they just don't talk normally. I've been with them our entire life's, I understand them.

I wake up for my light sleep and quickly get dressed. dark blue long sleeve shirt, black jeans, leather jacket. my dark blue choker. I walk down stairs to Nathan who had already been working on breakfast, he turns to me. "good morning" I hear, "morning to you to Nathan. is anyone else up yet?" I ask. he shakes his head, I nod. I walk out of the room and walk out side the house as well. I look around as people shy away from my gaze. I smirk, walking down the drive way to the mail box. I open it silently and pull out the mail. something for saber, and bills. normal. I close it and glance up, seeing the four cars parked in the drive way. one dark blue Lamborghini, a dark green convertible, a light green Aston Martin One-77, and a black Porsche. ah, yes. our very expensive cars.

I walk back inside, seeing saber and moose sitting at the table. I hand saber the envelope, "probably more fan mail" I state. he nods, I drop the bills down. he opens the paper and scans it, a drawing of us but sabers eyes were uncovered and we weren't human. Nathan was a neko, moose was a werewolf, saber was a demon, and I was an angel. "heh, not to far off." I comment. he then pulls out a small folded paper that he unfolds that forms a big photo of him, in really good detail. also showing part of his everyday out fit, ripped jeans, black shoes, dark green shirt with a leather jacket. a bandana covers his eyes. "not bad..." saber mutters, sorta.

I shrug and sit down as Nathan distributes food. the table was loud, to me. to everyone else it was like silence. I guess you can think of their voices as ghosts. they don't seem real, and only a few believe they exist. and very few can hear them. I'm the only one I've met with this gift. and I love it, because my group can do whatever, in silence. and no one will see how loud we really are.

I sigh when we Finnish eating. "off to school again. at least it's the last year" I groan. "you'll be fine shark" saber says. I shake my head, "no I wont. why can't we just not go?!" I groan. "because. we have a reputation to uphold." Nathan chimes in. I roll my eyes. "fine" we make our way out. walking down the block to school. I listen silently too the three conversing from behind me. "what's up with you shark? why so quiet?" I get asked. i shrug, "I'm just thinking more than normal" I state. I didn't lie, of course. they would see right through that. just... something about that picture earlier set something off in my head. I walk over to our normal spot, the wall that lines the school. I hope up and sit on the wall, the others following.

i just pay close attention to everything around me, turning off my thoughts and processing things around me. I notice a new kid. interesting... I see one of the kids look around quickly and then whisper something to him quickly. talking down about me already? fun. "what happened?" moose asked. all three looking at me. "there's a new kid. he befriended one of our hater groups. there spreading rumors already" I explain. they nod, "student talent show is comming up. you going to enter?" Nathan asked. I nod, "of course. if you don't go to jail first" I roll my eyes as police pull up to the school. they walk right up to a group then runs over to us. "are you guys the shadows?" he asked. I shrug, "that depends, why are you looking for them?" I ask. he glares, "they need to be put in jail. and this school in on lockdown until I find them" I laugh, "cool" I then jump down, i turn to the others quickly, "run" I state, they book it away. finding places to hide. "well, you caught me officer. I'm the leader of the shadows." I bow, then stand back up. as they pull me to the cop car, I start laughing. they cuff me and then throw me into the car, a pull my wrists a part, easily snaping the handcuffs. I then lean on the thin wire separator. after I get there they quickly pull me into the building, then shove me into a cell. I look around, they throw clothes at me. "nope! orange is not me color." I walk away from the clothes. in roomed with three other people.

one was a girl with fire like hair, red fading into orange. she wore the orange jump suit as expected. then there was a black haired kid, he wore glasses. same jumpsuit as before. then a blonde haired girl, she had long hair that was in a messy braid, and same jumpsuit. I smirk, looks like a bunch of weaklings. I walk into the cell more for them to see me. they all look at me, "sup dude's, my names shark" I greet. "hello shark, my name is cadenza, this is gene and skylar" the fire haired girl said. I nod, "so why are you guys here?" I ask, sitting down against one of the stone mattresses. "I set a building on fire. killing a good thousand people" cadanza says, who would've known? fire haired girl set a building on fire. "I just vandalized things a lot, and sit illegal drugs" gene shrugs, skylar shifts in her spot. "I murdered someone on accident" she whispers. I start laughing, "why are you so nervous? that's not even that bad!" I shout. I hear growls from the people around us. I shrug it off. "why did you do?" gene asked. I stand up smiling, "hey new guy! you have visitors, now hurry the fuck up" the officer shouts. my three friends walk in. "can you answer our question now?" skylar demands. "who the fuck does she think she is?!" saber growls. "saber calm down. we can't have you in here too. and I'm here on account of many crimes. let's see..." I turn to moose, who keeps track of these things. I repeat what he says so the others can know. "uhh, around 2 thousand murders combined, set an entire town on fire, use of illegal drugs, kidnapping, tourcher, I think that's about it" I nod at him, "wait what?!"

I laugh, "All my friends are heathens, take it slow" I sing, smiling at them. "Wait for them to ask you who you know" I state to my friends. then turn to the others, cadanza was reaching for a sharp piece of metal next to her.
"Please don't make any sudden moves" I tell her, standing up. "You don't know the half of the abuse" I explain, i hear the officer call for them to leave. "All my friends are heathens, take it slow" i mutter. Wait for them to ask you "who you know". the officer asked. I sigh.
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

I stand up and stand in front of my silent friends, "Welcome to the room of people
Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
Docked away" I greet, and they pull the other three out. I turn to the other three. "Just because we check the guns at the door, Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades" I state, tossing a grenade into the air, to catch it again. smiling wickedly. they all back up, moving next to each other. "You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you" saber somehow appears beside them, sitting aswell. "You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you" Nathan and moose spear too.
"You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"" I explain, walking to sit down in front of them. But after all I've said, please don't forget..

All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

I stand up as they disappear again. "We don't deal with outsiders very well" cadanza growls. They say "newcomers have a certain smell" I chuckle, "Yeah, trust issues, not to mention, They say they can smell your intentions" I explain, laughing as I silently pull off the bars from the wall. making the hole open. "You're lovin' on the freakshow sitting next to you
You'll have some weird people sitting next to you
You'll think "How did I get here, sitting next to you?" But after all I've said, please don't forget
(Watch it, watch it) All my friends are heathens, take it slow, Wait for them to ask you who you know, Please don't make any sudden moves, You don't know the half of the abuse

All my friends are heathens, take it slow
(Watch it)
Wait for them to ask you who you know
(Watch it)
All my friends are heathens, take it slow
(Watch it)
Wait for them to ask you who you know
(Watch it)"

i continue moving up to the window, "Why'd you come, you knew you should have stayed" gene calls out. (It's blasphemy)
"I tried to warn you just to stay away
And now they're outside ready to bust
It looks like you might be one of us" I state jumping out the window. then running to the woods, after running for a while I rest. "so were heathens now?" I hear from behind me. "shit"

~~~
I know, it was mainly based around a song so why is it on this book? because I felt bad for making you guys wait for so long. so hear you go, have this shit.