not so perfect

sabers pov~
I wake up with a frown, already knowing there's big dark circles under my eyes. I stand up and walk into the bathroom, perfect... the word echoes in my mind. I put in some green contacts to hide my weird eyes, then fix my hair. I put on some makeup to hide the imperfections. I change into my outfit for school, perfectly symmetrical. some say perfect isn't possible, but I'm perfect. perfect grades, perfect family, perfect looks. everything is perfect, but it's all fake. I plaster my smile on my face and walk out to see my perfect family, I'm the only child. were perfect but it's almost stotic, like it's just a bunch of androids. "hello mother, father" I greet with a emotion less voice. "hello son" they say in sync. I eat my breakfast say my goodbyes and walk outside. I walk to the bus stop, "hello saber!" a girl calls. ah yes, my name was said to be weird so it was changed. "hello" I greet emotionless. I smiled brightly, she smiles back. "we're getting a new student today!" she exclaims. "I know." I state. she laughs, "I forgot, you know everything" i shake my head, "not everything, nobody knows everything. it's not humanly possible. I just know more than the average person." I explain as more people show up, saying high to me then continuing their own conversations.

so what I said wasn't completely true. for a fact, i do know everything, for I'm not human. but let's ignore that for now. "I know I ask this all the time, but how are you so perfect?!" I laugh, "I'm just perfect to human standards, anybody that isn't sticking to human standards would easily say I'm not perfect. I could easily pin point every flaw about me" I state. "name one" I sigh, "I have a difficult time with emotions" I say easily, standing up for the bus was here. I walk on and sit in the very back, by myself. I fix the wrinkle in my uniform, then look out the window. I look over when someone sits next to me, "do you mind if I sit here?" he asked. "no, are you the new kid?" I ask. he nods, "how'd you know?" I laugh, "I know everybody and nobody sits with me on the bus. plus your fidgeting in your seat showing your nervous." I explain, he looks down at himself. "oh right, i am. anyway, my names shark. you are?" I smile at him, "my names saber. and I know that's not your name." I claim, he stares at me. "how do you know that?" I smile, suppressing a laugh, "well first off, it's on your bag. and I'm also your tour guide." I explain, he turns and looks at his back. "dammnt!" he curses. I chuckle at him, "by the way, were here" I state. he looks up, "it seems we are" I stand up and walk off. i wave as people wave at me, "so if you couldn't tell already." I start once shark was standing next to me. "I'm the most popular person in school. don't worry, I'm not a prick" I explain, someone runs up, "hey saber, is this the new kid? it is! what's your name?" she talks fast. I shake my head, "his name is shark and I need you not to perplex him" I say, she looks at him in fascination. "Mary." I state her name, she looks at me quickly. "oh! sorry saber!" she runs off.

"okay, what the fuck was that?" I chuckle, "that was Mary. she gets a little ahead of herself every now and again. let's go, what's your first class?" I ask. he pulls out a crumbled paper, "uhhh, French?" he questions himself. I grab the paper and read it, "correct. I have almost all of the same classes at you." I respond, handing him the paper. as we walk to class I explain every room we pass. we walk into the classroom just as the  bell rang, "cutting it close are we boys?" I how my head slightly, "I'm sorry sir, i was just showing the new kid around. I promise it won't happen again" I talk in a calm tone, already knowing he won't say anything about it. shark looks at me, i don't have to apologise often but when I do I do it right. I hear a chuckle, "I'm just kidding saber, i don't care. I know you won't be late." I nod and walk to my seat in the back of the room. 

I listen as shark introduced himself and then was assigned to sit next to me. I had pulled out a paper and started sketching out something. I listen closely to the teacher, until he calls on me. "saber? can you tell us *insert a really difficult question*" I look up and study what he was saying. "yes sir, *insert answer to said question*" I say, shark looks at me, disconcerted. *confused*. he nods, "good job saber, as expected." I smile and nod. I went back to the drawing, shading it. I had just noticed, it was an actual shark, but with sunglasses. hmmm, that's a new one. I sign the bottom and smile at it, i look as the bell rang. I stood up and tosses my backpack over my shoulder and fixed it. I look over at shark who was struggling to fit his notebook into his messy backpack. I walk over, "would you like some help?" I ask. he looks over at me and nods, i grab his notebook and pull out everything else. I quickly throw it into a slightly neater stack, then fit it in the right place.