Fake names

jess's pov~
I sit in the tree, watching the kids play for gym. i could've been that kid, smart, tons of friends, always smiling. but nope, i had to run away and hide because of a war. fun. there's this one group that I watch the most, they call them self the sky army. considering I've been watching then for almost 4 years now i learned a few things. i smile as max chases sky again, i laugh. i see Ross freeze, then look around quickly. dammit. i forgot he can hear me, i say silent. i see max go to his aid, i jump to another tree, closer to them. i smirk, why dont I just join the school under a fake name? i sneak down and go to the principal, she kindly let's me in. "what can i do for ya darling?" she asked. "i would like to register to be a student in this school." i say. the rest I filled in correct. i hand it back, she nods. "your first day is tomorrow." i nod and walk out. now to get new clothes.

I get some clothes, black jeans, a black leather jacket, a dark blue shirt, i put my hair up in a pony tail, i then have a choker and fingerless gloves. a bandana covers my eyes. i smirk, i look badass. it's the next day by the way, i walk into school. people look at me weirdly, i just go to the principal. she looks at me, "ah, miss aphmau. your tour guide should be here soon." i nod and sit down. and up and behold, sky dalaburg walks in. i smirk, she nods at him. "this is the new girl. you will be her guide" he nods. we walk out, before he can talk I hold up a hand. "don't bother. i know where I'm going." i say, he raises an eyebrow. "okay then. I'll leave it be, would you like to meet my friends?" he asked. i smirk, "sure pretty boy" I say, he blushes. i start walking. he runs infront if me, leading me to his group. i smile at their faces, Ross just looks at me supisusly. i smile at him, "hey Ross" I say. he backs up, "how do you know my name?" he says. i frown, "i- you know what. never mind, you forgot what happened..." i sigh. i turn to sky, "so pretty boy, when you going to talk?" i say. he flushes and his friends laugh, mac is the first to say something. "pretty boy?" he laughs out. i shrug, "he never told me his name. now will you help me out are you just going to keep laughing, fiery" I say. that shuts him up, "well, im sky, that's max, ross, barney, red, and jin" want says, i frown. "why do most of you go by fake names?" i ask. they look surprised. before they could do anything the bell rings, i smirk and walk away. i then run to my next class. today will be fun.

for the rest of the day they didn't even try to talk with me, i sigh. i go to the park, i just hang upside down on the monkey bars. I'm on my phone when I see the gang, i sigh. i seem to do that alot now days. i look up to see sky walking to me, "sup pretty boy" I say. he laughs, "still calling me that?" he asked. i nod. "yepers" the rest walk over. "well, i don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm aphmau, or aph if you like" I say. they nod, "how have you been doing that for so long?" max asked. i shrug, "i have cat like ablitys. so yeah" I smile. this will be fun.

~~~~~
yes I will make a part two. calm down. i just randomly had this idea, so i did this. that's is all, peace✌