unmooseable

warning, I'm going to change povs alot. like alot. sorry.

moose pov~
I watched as he talked with our friends. even the littlest of things make my heart beat faster, my face get warmer. but the issue? he has a girlfriend. ugh. I go back into my office and sit in my chair, i had already finnished my videos for the day so I was bored. I just sat there, i stared intently at the ceiling. soon the chair gets uncomfortable so I move so I'm laying on the floor. my mind seemed blank, as I just stared at the ceiling. eventually someone walks in, "moose?" he asked, nathan. I imedatly feel my face heat up, "hm?" I hum back. still not really paying attention, "what are you doing?" he asked. I shrug, "I was bored, so I layed down and my mind went blank." I say shortly. he lays next to me, my face gets warmer. "what did the ceiling do to you?" he asked. it was just now that I noticed I was glaring at the ceiling. I shrug again, "did you have a point in come in here?" I ask. he nods, "i was bored. and we can home now." he explains. I nod. "also, Kayla went to a friends house. she won't be home tonight or tomorrow." he says. my glare intensifies at her name.

"okay" I say happily. "am i going to have to make food when we get back home" i ask. he nods, i sigh. I stand up. I walk out to the car, i slide into the passenger. he slides into the drivers, "I'm driving?" he asked. I nod, "I'm to tired to drive." I say leaning my head against the window. I quickly fall asleep to the gentle rocking of the car.

Nathan pov~
i look over quickly to see moose asleep, wow, he was tired. I sigh as I pull up to the house, i should wake him. but he looks so peaceful, and he's been so stressed lately. but if I try and carry him in, what if he's to heavy? or he wakes up? I lean back, closing my eyes. I should just wake him. I lean over and shake him awake, he slowly wakes up. "what?" he whispers. "were here. you can go back to sleep inside" i say quitely. he nods. we walk in side, we then sit on the couch. I play a movie, my eyes are trained on the movie until I feel a weight on my shoulder. I look back to see moose leaning on my shoulder, half asleep. I smile and blush a bit, i go back to watching the movie.

once the movie ends I look at moose again, he was fully asleep by now. I sigh, i gently pick him up and bring him to my room. I lay him down, but before I can walk away moose wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me down next to him. he probably thinks I'm a stuffed animal or something. I just close my eyes, leaning into him. I slowly fall asleep myself.

moose pov~
I wake up, my arms around someone. my eyes snap open once I realize that, nathan... i blush bright red. I calm myself down, then close my eyes again. I feel nathan shift in my arms, he turns to look at me. I fell him shake me, i pretend to wake up. "huh?" I ask tiredly. once I see him I blush a bright red again, i kinda just stare at him. "moose?" Nathan asked. "hm?" I hum in response. "can you let me go?" he asked. i blush more, "oh, y-yeah..." I say, i pull my hands back. "i kinda skiped dinner... can you make breakfast please?" Nathan asked. I nod, "you can get ready." I say. he nods. he walks to his closet and I walk to the kitchen. I make a quick breakfast, i then sit Nathan's plate at the table. I walk to my room to get dressed, im halfway through when I hear Nathan shout "BECKFAST!" I laugh quietly. once I get ready i walk out and lay on the couch. I start reading on my phone, waiting for nathan to finnish. he walks to me.

"did you eat?" he asked. I smile, i then shake my head. "it's fine. what's the plan for today?" he asked. I shrug, "didn't have any." I say. I close my eyes, Nathan sits on my legs, considering I was laying across the couch. "I mean, we could do a Netflix and chill day." he suggests. I shrug, "sure"

~time skip two hours~

"moooooooose~!" Nathan wines. "whaaaaaat?" I ask. "im hungry! can you make something?" he asked. I laugh, "you better hope your with me for the rest of your life, because your shit out of luck if you can't cook" I say standing up. he sighs, "I guess I'll have to be with you forever." he says with a smirk, my face goes red, at least I was walking away from him. I get in the kitchen and make him some quick snacks then bring them back out, i hand them to nathan and sit down next to him. "there's your food." I say, then start watching the show again. "George, you havnt eaten anything all day, are you okay?" Nathan asked. sitting his hand on my shoulder. I look down, "I'm fine" I say. I then stand up and walk to my room, i sit down at my desk in the corner of da room. I draw something to pass the time.