2

"I forgot to ask your parents, how old are you?" Colby asked. I slowly took my head out of my knees to fully look at him.

"Seventeen" I said. He nodded his head in return.

"How old are you?" I asked, still speaking silently.

"Twenty-one" He said. I nodded my head, purposely mocking his previous actions. He noticed and chuckled, making me smile.

"Is that a smile I see?" Colby asked, poking gently at my arm, making me giggle a bit. He giggled also before getting up and heading into the living room.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked, turning his body to face me. I nodded my head and got off the counter. My skateboard was in the way and instead of moving it aside, I jumped on it. I pushed myself off on the board, did an ollie over two steps, and rode it all the way to the back of the couch. I jumped off the board, landing in the middle of the couch, facing the big flat screen tv.

"Damn. That was..........awesome!"

Oh shit! I forgot he was here...

Colby sat beside me, on my left. He grabbed the remote control, clicked on Netflix and browsed through it, trying to find a movie to watch.

*One Hour Later*

We ended up watching American Horror Story, which is scary as hell!!! For me atleast.

There was a jump scare and I......... might have jumped like a frog..... or a bunny...... a rabbit?..... a kangaroo!!...... You get what I mean!!! Colby laughed.

"Its okay" Colby said, putting his right hand on my left thigh. I gulped, not knowing what to do in a situation like this. My cheeks started burning and my heart was beating a million miles per hour. My breathing started getting a bit heavy. Colby noticed and chuckled.

"Do I make you nervous?" Colby asked, a smirk plastered on his face. I gulped again, thinking of what I should do.

"You wanna know who makes me nervous?" Colby asked. I turned my attention to his face in hopes that it will distract me from his hand. I raised an eyebrow.

"My mom. When I get her mad, she blows up" Colby said, causing me to giggle. Colby laughed.

"Does your mom do that too?" He asked. I nodded my head in response, smiling like a little kid who just got told that they can eat their candy after dinner. I noticed that Colby was looking at me, kind of like he was looking for something, but there was nothing to look for. He was just........looking. I noticed that we were mere inches apart again.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Colby's voice was so soft and comforting when he said that. He looked deeply into my eyes as I was blushing madly. I stuttered slightly, trying to form words but nothing came out. I had finally found what to say but I was startled by a loud bang from the tv, resulting in me screaming and jumping up higher than the last time. I fell right onto his lap and into his arms, making him involuntarily wrap his arms around me. Colby just laughed.

"So, I see that you get scared easily. I'll use that to my advantage this month" Colby said, making me giggle. Colby smiled.

"I love that little giggle of yours" Colby said, smoothly wrapping his arms around my waist. I started blushing once again, but this time EVEN MORE. LIKE A LOT MORE. I bet you my face looks like a baboons ass cheeks. I tried covering my cheeks but Colby pulled my hands down.

"Don't cover them, you look cute" Colby said, watching me stare at him in shock. I stuttered again, trying to form words.

"I-I....."

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" Colby said, lifting me up and placing me on the couch. My mind was still baffled by his words. He got up and walked away.

"What just happened?" I asked myself.

"I don't know what just happened either" I gasped, turning around and seeing Colby standing there.

"Still here" He said, chuckling. He then left to the downstairs bathroom. I heard the door close, sighing in relief that he's finally gone so I can think out loud.

*Two Minutes Later*

I heard a door open and the couch dipped beside me. Colby looked at me, smiling wide.

I wonder why.

"Alright, let's keep watching American Horror Story" He said, clapping his hands and proceeding the show.