68 ~ Smut - End -

Colby's POV

She. Sucked. My. Dick. Four. Times... What the fuck-...

When she was done she pulled away, swallowing for the fourth time. She looked at me and giggled softly.

"Hayes, what the fuck? How di-... When did you-..." I could barely speak from how much I was panting. She giggled again and looked down.

"I'm allowed to have secrets, aren't I? Anyway we should just have fun today. My brother isn't coming back for a bit and neither are my parents so we have the house to ourselves" she said.

"Yes, we do. We certainly do" I smirked and slowly sat up and was met with her face. She laughed softly and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You sound like a movie villain," she said.

"Yeah but you love movie villains. I saw your room. Your walls are covered in movie villain posters"

"Maybe, but those aren't the walls that you wanna be inside, huh?" When she said that my eyes went wide. I don't know where she's getting this confidence or this... dirty way of speaking but you won't hear me saying anything about it.

"You're right. Those aren't the walls I wanna be in" I told her. I smirked slightly and pecked her on the lips. She smiled and looked down at me.

That's when she reached into her... bra area... and pulled out a condom. It's like she knew it was gonna happen again. I didn't even see when she grabbed one.

I scoffed and sort of laughed at the same time. I shook my head and looked down at the condom in her hand.

"You knew..." I looked up at her "again?" I asked her. She smirked and nodded.

"I know what triggers you. I hope you don't feel like I'm manipulating you"

"Oh, no. Far from it. I like that you are doing it. And you can do it however many times you want. I'm not complaining"

*A Couple Of Hours Later*

Hayes's POV

It was morning already. We had spent almost the whole night having sex and doing other fun sexual things all around the house mostly in the kitchen.

We were both laying on my bed, the sheets covering our bodies kind of like in the movies and tv shows. You know the deal. You know how it looks.

I looked at him and he looked at me, not the song, and we both smiled at each other. I giggled softly and straddled his lap. He looked up at my naked body smirking at what he had in his grasp.

"It's six in the morning. We should be sleeping" he told me. I leaned down and laid my head on his chest.

"We did sleep... together... multiple times. And did some other stuff too" I said. I laughed softly and so did he.

"We did do that. Maybe we should get some sleep though. We can have fun today. Not sexual fun. Just normal fun. We can go to the movies, a trampoline park, maybe go roller skating. We could have pizza again" he told me. I nodded my head in agreement.

"That sounds like fun. Let's sleep" I told him. He pulled the blanket over our bodies making it warm and comfortable. A few minutes later we were both sound asleep, awaiting our day of normal fun.