15 ~ Smut

Hayes's POV

Before I met Colby I would have been shy if someone did this to me but Colby makes me feel secure and he makes me feel good which is why I let him do it.

Colby's hand reached my inner thigh and he stopped. By now my breathing was heavy. I wanted Colby to continue with what he was gonna do in the first place but I can't just tell him that. I grabbed my seat belt and held it tight and continued biting my lip. Colby looked at me then back at the road and took his hand away. I stopped biting my lip and stuttered but then I shut up when he cut me off.

"We're home" Colby said. My heart started racing. He parked the car in my driveway and unbuckled his seat belt. Colby then turned off the car and got out. I tried to get out of my seat belt but it was stuck.

"Oh, god! Why now!" I said to myself. Colby opened my door and helped with my seat belt. He got it off and quickly picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. He closed the door with his foot and started walking to the front door. I giggled and he started kissing my neck. He opened the door and took us in. He closed the door behind him and locked it, quickly going to the couch in the living room and laying me down on my back.

"Oh, shit! I forgot to lock the car. I'll be right back" Colby said. He kissed my neck once more before going to the car outside. I took this as a chance to do something. I took my shirt off and placed it on the ground. Then I took my shoes off and made a trail with the rest of my clothes leading all the way up to my room. I sat on my bed waiting for Colby to come. I heard the front door open and close and footsteps getting closer and closer. I'm guessing Colby followed the trail I left. I quickly hid behind my open door waiting for Colby to enter the room. I saw him come in and I slowly closed the door.....silently.

"Hayes?" Colby called out.

"Yeah?" I said, my voice sounding weirdly sexy and raspy. Colby turned around and his eyes instantly met with my laced bra and my black thong.

 Colby turned around and his eyes instantly met with my laced bra and my black thong

"See something you like?"