27

Colby's POV

After an hour on the road we FINALLY got back to the house. Hayes fell asleep half way there and she looked adorable. She was still cuddles up to me. Adrian parked the car in the driveway and turned it off.

"I'll be inside in a minute. I just have to get Hayes out of the car without waking her up" I said. Adrian nodded his head and grabbed the pizza's. Then he walked inside the house.

I turned my head to Hayes and I just couldn't help but smile at her complexion. I was starting to contemplate whether or not I should wake her up right now. But then I came to a conclusion.... I could just carry her inside while she's asleep. Duuhhh!!!

I moved her to the side a bit and unbuckled my seat belt. Then I got out and walked to the other side of the car and opened the door slowly. I unbuckled her seat belt and picked her up bridal style. I closed all the car doors and carried her inside the house. Good thing she was still asleep.

Last night, she didn't sleep well. She kept having nightmares all night. Poor Hayes. She woke up screaming and shaking every time.

I walked up to her room and laid her down on her bed. I took off her shoes carefully and placed them down near her closet door. Then I pulled her blanket over her sleeping body and looked at her.

"My sleeping beauty" I said to myself.

"You really like her, don't you?"...

(Lmao comment if there were any spell errors cause sometimes I miss those)