13

Colby's POV

She loves me?

"You what?!?!" Noah yelled.

"You know what Noah? I am sick and tired of you telling me who I can or can't date! I am tired of you controlling me every minute of every day! I know how crazy it sounds but I DO love him! Okay! So just drop the attitude and be happy for me!" Hayes yelled. Lee's jaw dropped and Noah stuttered.

"I-I....... I'm sorry Hayes. I'm so sorry. It's just that..." Noah sighed "You're like my baby sister and I wanna protect you a-and I wanna keep you safe, okay?" Noah said. Lee took his hands off of Noah and sat on the hood of the car.

"I know that Noah. I know that but you have to trust me and you have to give Colby a chance, please" Hayes said. Noah looked down at his feet "Thank you" Hayes said. Noah looked at Hayes up and down and raised his eyebrow. It looked like he was gonna say something but he just shook his head and started going inside. We all followed him inside after Hayes locked the car. Hayes said she was gonna get water so she walked into the kitchen. She reached up into the cabinet but she couldn't reach. As she was TRYING to get a cup, her shirt, or should I say MY SHIRT, went up and you could see her underwear. I turned to my left and saw Noah looking at her ass.

"When did you grow that?" Noah said. Lee and Hayes both looked at him with a serious face.

"Noah!" Lee and Hayes said simultaneously. Noah raised both his arms in defense and went to sit down on the couch. Lee shook his head while looking down and Hayes rolled her eyes. Then she started mumbling something but I couldn't hear it so I got closer to her.

"-only care about ass and tits. So annoying. What ever happened to personalities? Like, are they just non-existent now or something?"

"For the record...... I very much enjoy your personality" I said. Her body snapped back at me. She giggled and I smiled. Then we heard a phone ringing. It was Noah's phone. He picked it up and a couple minutes later he said that him and Lee had to leave for a family dinner so Hayes and I were gonna be alone.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. She smirked and looked down at my crotch. I smiled again and got closer to her, wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Let's go outside. Let's go get Starbucks!" Hayes said. I chuckled and told her to get dressed. She ran upstairs like a little kid making me laugh. Then I went upstairs and changed into some black jeans and my own merch.

A couple minutes passed and I walked down stairs to see Hayes sitting on the couch all ready to go

A couple minutes passed and I walked down stairs to see Hayes sitting on the couch all ready to go. May I say...... she looks mighty fine in the outfit she has on.

"Damn, it was about time you came down" Hayes said. I rolled my eyes playfully and we started walking towards the car. She gave me the keys and we got in. I could not believe I was about to drive a BMW. (Right. He's excited cause he's probably never driven anything other than his Toyota Corolla🤣)

"Why do you have a shirt with your name on it?" Hayes asked. I looked at her and told her I would tell her when we got home. She nodded her head and we drove to Starbucks.

*A Little After Starbucks*

I pulled out my phone and told Hayes to pose so I could take a picture and post it on my Instagram story.

"But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Hayes whined.

"Because...... you look hot" I said. Hayes blushed and then got into a pose for the picture.

 Hayes blushed and then got into a pose for the picture

(^^^^^That's Hayes and what she's wearing)

I was about to post the picture on my story when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked at who was tapping me and there were these three girls smiling at me.

"Can we take a picture with you?" One of the girls asked.

"Sure" I said. They all smiled even wider and each took a picture with me. That's when I posted the picture of Hayes on my story. They all looked at Hayes and raised their eyebrows.

"Hi. Who are you?" One of the girls asked her. Hayes just looked down and didn't say anything.

"She's shy" I said. They all looked at me and nodded their heads.

"So, who is she?" One of them asked.

"Her name is Hayes" I said. Once again, they nodded their heads.

"Are you two dating?" Another girl asked. I looked at Hayes and slightly stuttered. Then I looked back at the girls.

"Look, um, I'm very sorry but Hayes and I have to go" I said. They all said bye and left. Then Hayes and I continued walking along Hollywood Boulevard.

"Who where they?" Hayes asked grabbing my attention.

"Oh, uh, they're fans"

"Fans? You have fans? Does that have to do with the fact that you have your name on a shirt?" She asked. I nodded my head and she nodded hers back.

About two hours went by and we were still walking around random places, going into little shops, and we went to eat, too. We went to Tender Greens a little while ago. I looked over at Hayes and I could tell that she felt a bit insecure about her outfit because she was looking down and fixing her shirt and trying to kinda cover up her stomach a bit.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She turned her head towards me and nodded. Then she looked down.

"Actually, not really. I feel a bit weird wearing this. I feel like it's too outgoing for me" She said. I chuckled slightly and wrapped my hand around her waist. She looked at me and smiled.

"Don't feel weird. You look really good" I said. I could see her confidence going up by her facial expression. She was smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes and held her closer to me.