57

Colby's POV

"What kind of cupcakes?" I asked, looking down at her lips and bitting my own.

"Every flavour of cupcake you can think of" she said. Hayes sat back up, her feet still dangling off the edge of her bed.

"What if I want a cake instead of cupcakes?" I asked, slowly sitting up really close to her. She looked at me over her shoulder and smirked, knowing what I ment.

"You get cupcakes" she said. She looked forward again and held onto her bed.

"Now, pick me up. I still can't walk" she said. I smirked at her and stood in front of her, looking down at her small body.

"Oh, and who's fault is that?" I asked her, crossing my arms lazily. She sighed softly and looked up at me.

"Mine.." she also crosses her arms and huffed "but it was really good and I don't regret it. Plus, you liked seeing me like that. I could see it in your eyes. And in your pants" she said while smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled softly.

"Yeah? So what?" I said, picking her up bridal style. I carried her out of her room and down stairs. I walked to the kitchen and sat her on top of the kitchen island. She looked at me and I looked at her.

This was where I first heard her moan. This is where everything started. Our first words with each other, our encounters.

"Hmm.." Hayes chuckled softly "sweet, sweet memories" she said while looking down at the counter.

"Do you remember?" She looked up at me and smiled a bit "Our first kiss" Hayes said. I nodded and smiled.

"First kiss..... Your first moan..... The first time you had something inside of you..." I said. She looked down slowly and bit her bottom lip.

Oh, this is gonna be fun...