29

Hayes's POV

I slowly turned around and saw Colby standing there with a clear smirk on his face.

"Time to play" Colby said. I swallowed the pizza making a loud gulp sound. We stared at each other for a while until I made a run for it. I ran into the garage of the house and hid inside a small closet full of tools.

I was still holding my slice pizza so I took a few more bites of it. I was getting nervous cause I remembered what Colby texted me when we were on our way to Dominos pizza.

So, the game begins...

I heard a loud ding noise and got scared but before I made any sound I covered my mouth. I didn't know I had my phone in my pocket. I took it out and saw that Colby texted me.

C: I'm looking for you. The game starts now

H: you'll never find me where I am

I turned off my phone and tried to stay as silent as possible. Obviously while still eating the pizza slice. Then my phone when off again. I forgot to put it on silent so there was another loud ding.

"Shit" I whispered to myself. I turned on my phone and saw that Colby texted me again.

C: I think I'm getting closer

C: ooo I heard that phone ding

C: I'm getting closer Hayes😏

I heard the garage door open. I gasped but then quickly covered my mouth again. I put my phone on silent and tried to stay quiet.

H: I could be ANYWHERE in the house

H: why would you check the garage?

C: how did you know I was in the garage? Hmmmmm???

H: umm.. lucky guess?

"I know you're in here Hayes" Colby said. I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket. I heard Colby getting closer and closer to where I was hiding.

"Hmm.. I guess you're not really here" Colby said. I heard footsteps getting further away. I sighed in relief and took my hand off my mouth and put my arm down. I accidentally touched one of the tools in the closet and it fell. It made a loud noise and I wasn't expecting it so I yelped.

I heard Colby chuckle. Seconds later the closet door opened. Colby stood there looking down at me.

"Found you" he said. He picked me up and carried me out of the closet. He stared at my face, my neck, my stomach, and thought about where he should leave the first hickey.

Then, finally, he chose where to leave the hickey. He leaned in and started kissing my jaw, close to my ear. I slightly leaned my head back and slowly closed my eyes. He sucked on the same spot and left a hickey. I was about to moan but he pulled away.

"One hickey down, a lot more to go" Colby said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I blushes a lot and bit my lip nervously. Colby put me down but kept his hands wrapped around my waist.

"D-Don't I have to go hide again?..."