7 ~ Smut

Hayes's POV

"I can show you better than I can tell you" Colby said. He slightly pulled up my shirt and pulled at the hem of my underwear, looking up at me. I sucked in a breath and bit down on my bottom lip. I looked down but Colby gently pulled my head up with his free hand.

"Look at me, alright?" Colby asked in a sweet sounding voice. I nodded my head. Colby then used his free hand to pull my underwear slightly to the side, sticking his index finger inside my body, moving it in and out slowly. He watched as I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. My body shuttered under his touch and I moaned against my hands, making them muffled.

"Don't cover your mouth, I wanna hear the sound of your sweet voice moaning my name, begging for more" Colby said. I did what I was told and uncovered my mouth, putting my hands on his shoulders, squeezing them because of the greatest feeling I've ever had in the world. It all happened so fast. I felt like I was fading in and out of reality. I still wanted more.

"I-I-I-" I tried talking but I couldn't stop moaning.

"What do you want, babygirl?" Colby asked. I moaned a little louder because of what he called me.

"I want..." A moan stopped me from talking, but I wasn't gonna give up until I got more "I want..." I leaned closer to Colby and slightly bit his shoulder, not knowing what to do about anything. All I knew is that I had to get more.

"MORE!" I screamed, feeling as Colby put two more fingers in me. I hid my head in the crook of his neck and gently bit him, causing him to grunt. Then my stomach felt weird, but it wasn't like a stomach ache.

"Colby," I moaned his name, making him groan "my stomach, it-" Colby cut me off.

"I know, but not yet" Colby said, taking out his fingers, making me whimper at the loss of touch. Colby picked up my body from the counter and took us to my room. He closed the door, sat me on my bed, closed the curtains and turned off the lights, making the room pitch black. I couldn't see a THING. Then I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"You ready?" Colby asked.

"Ready for wha-" Before I could even finish that sentence I felt my underwear being slightly pushed to the side and something go inside me. It felt like a finger, only difference is that it was vibrating. I was a moaning mess at this point because I lost control of everything. I felt Colby's hands on my thighs, going up to my waist, and my sides. Then I felt kisses on my neck, making me moan louder. I couldn't see Colby but, I could feel his smirk on my skin. His hands were roaming through my entire body, and if I'm being honest, I loved every single moment of it.

"Colby" I moaned his name loudly, right into his ear, making him groan again, right on my neck. Colby layed me down on my back, still kissing me. My back arched onto Colby's body and I moaned loudly, feeling as my stomach was twisting and turning like last time.

"Colby!" I moaned his name loudly when I felt something in my body feel so good, as if it was on another level. I moaned one last time and felt some sort of juices come out of me. The wonderful feeling was slowly fading away. I heard a button click and the thing that was vibrating suddenly stopped. Colby trailed kisses up to my lips then pulled away, getting up and turning on the light in my room. I looked at Colby as he looked at me, watching my chest as it was rising up and down at a quick pace. I tried sitting up but my body felt numb so I plopped on my back again.

"Here," Colby chuckled "lemme help" He helped me up and sat me on his lap so that I was straddling him. I felt that thing he put in me still there making me think...

Don't I have to take it out or something?