53 ~ Smut - End -

Colby's POV

We both smile at each other and lean in for a hug. I wrap my arms around her body and she wraps her arms underneath my arms, grabbing my shoulder blades like she did when we had sex. Then I felt kisses on the side of my neck. I closed my eyes slowly and leaned my head to the side.

I know I shouldn't let her keep going or keep doing this but... neck kisses were my weakness. And now she knows that as well as I do. I gripped onto her waist slightly as she sucked on my neck roughly, moaning softly and closing my eyes a bit tighter.

I bit my bottom lip trying to prevent myself from moaning anymore but it was no use, she licked from the base of my neck to my jaw near my ear, moaning into my ear as my erection accidentally rubbed up against her 'candy'.

She pulled off her towel and laid me down on her bed while still kissing my neck. I leaned my head back against the bedsheets and gripped her waist once again. I felt as she slowly started coming out of my grasp, trailing kisses down my neck and chest, leaving a trail of hickeys from my chest and down to my stomach.

She started sliding down my pants while going down and kissing my v-line. Even though it seemed like she was gonna suck me off, I knew she wasn't. And I didn't mind. I didn't expect her to do it right away without knowing exactly what to do or how to do it.

I moaned softly as she left a hickey on my v-line, pulling down my pants and boxers to my ankles. I looked down at her and she looked up at me, pleading me to allow her to continue. I did nothing to stop her so she continued what she was doing. She trailed kisses back up to my chest and straddled my lap.

As she began to grind her hips on my erection she moaned against my chest, pulling away and looking down at me. I bit my lip at the sight of her almost coming undone right then and there from how sensitive she got. She stopped after a few seconds and reached into her drawer and pulled out another condom. She opened it and looked at me for permission to put it on me.

I nodded my head and right after that she slid the condom on my shaft and aligned my tip at her entrance. She slowly put her hands on my shoulder blades and held onto them tightly as she slid down on my erection, moaning kind of loud from the contact.

I slowly wrapped my hands around her waist once more and watched as she began to bounce slowly, moaning my name with almost every long bounce. God damn, was she hot.

I bit my lips again when she started to bounce faster, moaning louder, purposely into my ear. She almost screamed out my name, coming undone in mere seconds from how sensitive she was. But still, she kept going, wanting so much more.

My hands roamed her body as she was bouncing kind of fast on me. Oh, how amazing it felt. After about a minute or so I threw my head back and came into the condom, groaning softly as Hayes also came, maybe for the fourth time in a row. She slowed down then stopped, not being able to go any further. Her body collapsed on mine, her head on my chest, her hands slowly letting go of the grip she held on my shoulders, my shaft still inside of her. I shifted in my position to get more comfortable. Hayes gripped the sheets tightly and closed her eyes.

"Don't move" she moaned out. I was confused at first but then it clicked into my brain. Now she is really overly sensitive. Any sudden movement I made would cause her to moan out of pain and pleasure.

We laid on her bed for a while, waiting until we were both calm enough to actually move. I wrapped my arms around her body and flipped us over so I was hovering over her. She looked up at me and nodded, signaling that she was ready for me to slide out of her.

I slowly pulled out, carefully, and discarded of the condom. My legs dripped with Hayes' warn liquids. That's what you'd expect from coming undone four times. I looked over at her and she laid there, clean and tired. Now it was my turn to take a shower.

"Do you mind if I take a shower in your bathroom?" I asked Hayes. She looked at me and shook her head. I walked back to her and positioned her head on her pillow so she could be more comfortable. I wrapped her up in her blanket and smiled at her, causing her to smile back at me.

Damn, I love this woman...